• Greetings.

I came across this the other day and wondered if anybody here had thoughts on it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yang is willing to talk about shit that no other liberal will touch. We need a Gabbard/Yang ticket:gimp

• Official Post

I don't have time to listen to all that but my first impressions from the first few minutes are that it's a waste of time to discuss anything of this nature because people are just extreme idiots.

If people would just not worry about shit and stop playing victims and stop making up oppression when there isn't oppression, and yeah life is tough and shit happens but you deal with it and you move on and you become a better person.

You're a weak ass stupid mother fucker if you expect people to kiss your ass for any reason.

• Official Post

I don't mean to go off on a rant. I'm not angry when I speak like that. Just my speech. Lol

But there's something about watching people like these guys talk about these issues that makes me think, why are you even giving it the time of day? It's so frustrating to me. Who really cares?

• Yeah I wouldn't expect people to invest an hour in that video, but it's there if anybody is interested.

Wokeness is a huge problems among liberals right now. I don't have to explain to anybody here how/why it's sick. But I'm happy to see that there are a few prominent liberal voices actually willing to talk about why it's a problem.

• Official Post

Yeah I wouldn't expect people to invest an hour in that video, but it's there if anybody is interested.

Wokeness is a huge problems among liberals right now. I don't have to explain to anybody here how/why it's sick. But I'm happy to see that there are a few prominent liberal voices actually willing to talk about why it's a problem.

yeah, that's a good thing.

• Again, not expecting anybody to invest an hour. Just pointing out that Yang is talking about things that few other liberals will touch these days.

IMO he's identified a huge problem/opportunity in lefty politics. Whether or not he can make anything of it is a separate question IMO. But like Bernie he's saying shit that needs to be said.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds like he has the honesty to understand that "winning by any means necessary" is not really winning.

The first two minutes of the first video (about all that I watched), they are basically pointing out you can't possibly win with these people because no matter what side you take, they can claim something against you. It's dishonest spin to get the desired result, which is to label their opponent as evil.

Well, that kills any conversation then, doesn't it? You may silence the opponent for a time, even bully him into agreement on occasion, but you'll never win him over.

The second video outlines a problem, but I'm guessing I would have a very different view than Mr. Yang about the cause of and solution to it. But at least it starts out with an honest assessment of a problem. Agree with you that it is at least a start. Will be interesting to see if he gains any traction by trying to be reasoned rather than emotional.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter