Random Randoms

• I believe I told everyone earlier that I got the new Rubber Soul remix on vinyl and was slightly underwhelmed... Well tonight I'm listening to it on Amazon HD and man was I wrong before. This mix is like night and day. I found myself actually critically listening to this fucking song for the first time since I was fifteen, Giles Martin is a genius...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(this video isn't near the quality of the 24 bt stream)

• My god this sounds. So. Good.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Listen to that snare!

• I believe I told everyone earlier that I got the new Rubber Soul remix on vinyl and was slightly underwhelmed... Well tonight I'm listening to it on Amazon HD and man was I wrong before. This mix is light night and day. I found myself actually critically listening to this fucking song for the first time since I was fifteen, Giles Martin is a genius...

(this video isn't near the quality of the 24 bt stream)

There's something unique, original and creative in almost every single one of their songs. This is a good song. I've always liked it. I like the harmonies, the sound effects are great - the marching band.

• So they actually make it sound like it was done on a 16 track+ studio?

He used Peter Jackson's AI software to pull the individual instruments out (there would often be bass, guitar and drums on one track) then using the original mix as a reference, put it back together.

Now do Rubber Soul!

All Government is Organized Crime.

• There's something unique, original and creative in almost every single one of their songs. This is a good song. I've always liked it. I like the harmonies, the sound effects are great - the marching band.

You're right! But this is a goofy song that would get you beat up if you played it at a house party in 1985...

All Government is Organized Crime.

• And.. I always assumed it was a McCartney tune.. Gina.. there's a definite Lennon quality to your voice. This could be one of your demo ideas.

External Content youtu.be

• A better analogy would be that of unbaking a cake, separating the ingredients into individual bowls and putting the eggs back into their shells, then reconstructing using modern techniques...

External Content youtu.be

• This may be a little tedious for a casual listener...

• In a facebook post the comments default to "top comments" or "most relevant". "Top comment" would indicate most reactions. Although, that has not been my experience... But what the fuck does "most relevant" even mean?? The vast majority use facebook passively and probably have never even noticed that in order to look at ALL comments you most scroll all the way to the top then choose "all comments". And you've got to do that EVERY TIME. This is in fact psychological and information warfare, make no mistake. Twitter and the other mainstream social media outlets no doubt have similar automatic ways to "steer" public discourse... This is why Musk MUST be stopped. If you bring this very obvious fact up to the typical lefty millennial (the first generation of eggshell sponges bored enough to be compelled to vote) and your conspiracy theory ass will be laughed out of the room. Zuckergurg and the like are actively and enthusiastically doing the bidding of either the communist chinese or a federal .gov which has already capitulated to the chinese communists.

It's going to be a fun Thanksgiving.

• This came on after Come Together... I went to change it when it came on but when I realized what it was I thought I'd watch a little to see how bad it suct.. I've never seen so many people as much in love with this album side as I. Yeah... It does suck but man do they ever get an A for enthusiasm....

(maybe I'm being sarcastic)

• So my wife switched jobs and works part time at Walgreen's now. They sell a variety of chips and recently took a brand off the shelves because a nearby high school complained. A lot of kids visit the store at lunch time. The school complained these particular chips were too hot. She bought several at discount. Too hot? Gimme a break. I ate a 2 oz bag of the Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper chips and thought I was eating Ghost Peppers. Probably had the high school kids crying. They didn't have any of these but I'm thinking of trying one. Over $18 for one chip. Read the comments.

OCC 2022, 0.21 Ounce
    About Us: In a world filled with “flamin’ hot” options packed with artificial ingredients, Paqui dares to be different. We believe that real heat comes from…
    www.amazon.com