All right...listen up GG....this is solid gold! Something that makes a huge change in skin....much more than collegen.

• You know me....I watched this today and I have high hopes for the yogurt. Mary and I are going to make some and we will report back. GG, find time to watch this.....really.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You did not watch the video. Would you like to have NO wrinkles on your face or neck for the rest of your life? Its not about the yogurt, the yogurt is just a delivery system.

:bonkTRY...JUST TRY....IT WILL BE WORTH IT!

• Lactobacillus reuteri (ordered mine today on EBAY). A special strain of lactobacillus.

At 17:21 on the video.

At 19:06 on the video. Mouse with luxurious fur.

At 19:38 skin almost 50% thicker.....in days!

At 20:53 explosion of Collagen growth.

And it seems to be true for people as well as mice.

• Official Post

I'll do the same. Thanks Wayne!

:)

• Thanks for posting wayne5 , I look forward to seeing your results, making the yogurt, or rather cultivating the L. Reuteri and
    the results. I have learned so much about the importance of micro-nutrients, various bacteria and gut-health in the past 8 months.
    (also balance of Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio, vit D, K2, DHA, metabolism and bio-availability of minerals, micro-nutrients, reducing inflammation causing foods etc)
    I would be keen to give making the cultivation of it a go myself, not so much for vanity reasons but for overall health.

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• It will take me some time.....ebay order won't come in for a few days....to gather the stuff I need to make the yogurt. Then some time to take it, Mary is going to take it as well so I can report the female side. We are going to start our "medical trial" and run it for 6 weeks. The doctor says 3 weeks and you have dramatic results. I will post the whole thing.

• Do you think you'll be taking before and after pictures? I/m excited to hear!. I'm also excited to just even make yogurt.

That is a good question! My skin has improved a lot after adding collagen to my supplements. Its still "thin". I get injured easily but I heal quickly. I think I will take before and after pictures for both of us. Now posting them online is a different story.

I think I would be into posting them for a short time and then deleting them. I have plenty of time to think about it. I could email them to just the people that wanted to see as well.

• Official Post

Yeah, I wasn't thinking you should post them. Just for you to see the results. I think it's a good idea. If you do, make sure you use the exact same lighting, camera and angles.

I'm excited for you! I want to order the lactobacillus reuteri too but I need to wait until I have a paycheck again. Soon!

:)

• That is a good question! My skin has improved a lot after adding collagen to my supplements. Its still "thin". I get injured easily but I heal quickly. I think I will take before and after pictures for both of us. Now posting them online is a different story.

I think I would be into posting them for a short time and then deleting them. I have plenty of time to think about it. I could email them to just the people that wanted to see as well.

Firstly, great you are going to keep us posted on your and wife's experience/journey. That would be very helpful to learn from.
    I do think taking B&A pics is a good idea. Often people like to criticise any positive outcomes as being a placebo affect/all in your mind.
    Photographic evidence is harder to argue against.
    I received a bit of such criticism when I told some people how temporarily switching to a carnivore diet cured my depression. I regret not having taken a pic of my face every day during that time because I do hear people can tell from my complexion, facial expression ao things, I'm much more comfortable in my skin, present.
    But I had no clue that was one of the possible side-effects of the diet, so pleasantly surprised. Other physical symptoms I was
    experiencing did get better, as I'd hoped.

Look forward to you posting wayne5blue flower

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• I'm glad your depression got better, Ninster. I had electro shock therapy for depression. It worked for a while. I wish I knew then (19) what I know now. I guess that's the way life is.....by the time you figure it out its too late.

8)

• Official Post

I am so happy for you and so proud of you. You're a beautiful person and you've been through so much. You deserve to be happy. Love you Ninster.

• It will take me some time.....ebay order won't come in for a few days....to gather the stuff I need to make the yogurt. Then some time to take it, Mary is going to take it as well so I can report the female side. We are going to start our "medical trial" and run it for 6 weeks. The doctor says 3 weeks and you have dramatic results. I will post the whole thing.

I'll be watching. Being largely Irish I was born with fine think skin and I lavished myself with cocoa utter liberally to get darkly tanned and used no sun screen ever. So I will be waiting for your reports.

• Update: I have the bacteria, inulin, and a Instapot. I'm waiting for jars that will fit the IP.

I found this video and I'm trying to decide if I want to make the yogurt in jars or in a single batch. The pro to making a batch is I can put the yogurt in a yogurt thing-ie that lets the extra moisture drain. I have some time so I'm still thinking.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.