1st ride of the season.

• I'm starting to suffer from neuropathy at my hands and feet. I can still go into the ocean but I think my scooter rides are behind me.

Right foot is ate up. Bare foot it feels like standing on tissue paper on carpet no matter the surface. Socks on feels like the sock is always balled up. winter I cant tell if foot is going numb from cold.

• There are exercises that help. For me swimming helps greatly. Then the thrill of body surfing or a boogie board.

On the knee slapper days a ten footer is great exercise as trimming the board makes you get on your toes.

The minute I wear my work boots for a day I need a day to dial back the damage.

Diet is important as well...

You people eat all the wrong things...because...well you know.

• sciatic nerve glides help for sure.

• I'm starting to suffer from neuropathy at my hands and feet. I can still go into the ocean but I think my scooter rides are behind me.

Barb has that exact same problem, which is why she finally sold her bike. She thinks maybe a crotch rocket would not make her hands go numb, so I'm probably going to have to spend four or $5,000 for a used one to find out if that is in fact the case. On the other hand, a woman bent over riding a crotch rocket looks pretty nice...

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• I think that I have put somewhere around 1000 miles on the bike so far this year. I usually ride 200 miles or so at a time, sometimes short trips. I have an issue with the rotator cuff in my right arm, as soon as I ride for a bit it hurts for a day after.

• Barb has that exact same problem, which is why she finally sold her bike. She thinks maybe a crotch rocket would not make her hands go numb, so I'm probably going to have to spend four or $5,000 for a used one to find out if that is in fact the case. On the other hand, a woman bent over riding a crotch rocket looks pretty nice...

Riding position is key. I'd say an ADV or Standard may be a better option.