Bible verses.....from the Bible.....k?

• Kiss me again and again, for your love is sweeter than wine. How fragrant your cologne, and how great your name! No wonder all the young girls love you! Take me with you; come, let’s run!

….Your love is better than wine. No wonder all the young girls love you!....

….What a lovely filly you are, my love! How lovely your cheeks are, with your hair falling down upon them! How stately your neck with that long string of jewels.....

…. lies on his bed, enchanted by the fragrance of my perfume. My beloved one is a sachet of myrrh lying between my breasts....

….How beautiful you are, my love, how beautiful! Your eyes are soft as doves’. What a lovely, pleasant thing you are, lying here upon the grass, shaded by the cedar trees and firs....

:love

• Ahh so take out the safe for work words and insert my words... yeah...yeah... I can see that now hahahaah

The other side of I think is the voice... what voice should I be reading it in... mine just sounds stupid...however when I replace words... it starts to fit nicely