APRIL 8 ECLIPSE THE CURSE OF COBAIN !!! - KURT COBAIN DEMONIC TRUTH !!! KURTCOBAINITIS UPON EARTH !!! NIRVANA PROPHECY REVEALED !!! WTF MUST SEE !!!

• PROOF WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER TO FULL-SCALE DEMONIC TAKEOVER (EARTH-QUACKS)... 2

The result is only visible to the participants.

APRIL 8 ECLIPSE THE CURSE OF COBAIN !!! - KURT COBAIN DEMONIC TRUTH !!! KURTCOBAINITIS UPON EARTH !!! KURT COBAIN PROPHECY REVEALED !!! WTF MUST SEE !!!

Meow meow nyaaaa hewwoooo there ICOM, this is DA PIKMIN PROPHET 712 from Chicago, IL,aka that shittin’ kitten I'm the official PosterKitten for JULY 12-DOOMSDAY, our sacred JULY 12 GIANT SPIDER INVASION OF THE 8-LEGGED HAIRY FURRIES meow meow, I am therefore also known as the JOHNNY-ORB WEAVER/JOHNNY-ORBO/JOHNNY-SPIDERHEAD/JOHNNY-SPIDERMAN/JOHNNY- ARACHNID/JOHNNY ARACHNISH !!! :'3333 but U can just call me SON OF CHARLOTTE-INTERWEB - July 12 Illumined Cat-Broo AKA REVERSE-O-KITEN the LAST & FIRST-O-KITTEN™ AKA IAMS The Opposite Timelines Cat™ AKA Meow-Meow Man™ (THE MANTIS-HEAD) mew mew mew kind 'n kittens greetings to you pawwwwtgnaw mew mew mew <3 :'33

IAMS from another feline timeline, the Opposite Timeline, where we know about July 12 Giant Spider/Giant Mantis Invasion 666 Number of the Beast connection along with the time wars/timewar convergence which July 12 is directly personally responsible for :"333333

APRIL 8 ECLIPSE THE CURSE OF COBAIN !!! - KURT COBAIN DEMONIC TRUTH !!! KURTCOBAINITIS UPON EARTH !!! KURT COBAIN PROPHECY REVEALED !!! WTF MUST SEE !!!

This thread is going to bee about the upcoming April 8 Eclipse and what it has to do with Kurt Cobain, July 12th Big Ben WW III, and the Dark Speech backwards reversed messages of olde meow meow THE DATE-99/JULY 12 PROPHECY !!! Of course, there's only 7 days a week, 12 months a year for this sorta thing to happen...now we have to examine the TOTAL COINCIDENCE (cough cough) that this major Eclipse being talked about by everyone JUST SO HAPPENS to bee associated with Kurt Cobain meow meow let's see how !!!

The new ECLIPSE coming up on April 8th (Kurt Cobain-Day) & this thread is explaining a super amazing WORLD-WIDE WORLDLY DETAIL that actually expands upon the overall importance on the matter meow meow

NO ONE ELSE IS MENTIONING KURT COBAIN IN THEIR ECLIPSE THREADS...WTF

NOTICE how ppl are making SuuuuuUUUUUUuuuchhhhh a big deal about the eclipse yet it sems NO THREAD is BRINGING UP KURT DONALD COBAIN like excuse me WTF guys… ? Did U furrrrrget about Our Lord & Saviour Kurt Cobain… ? Dafuq broo meow meow welp here’s the July 12 Big Ben World War Three KURTCOBAINITIS Dark Speech (backwards reverse) story to remind/refresh everyone's minds as to why this eclipse is even happening…it is a SIGN FROM LORD COBAIN HIMSELF meow meow IN THE SUNNNN OOOOOHHH SEASONS IN THE SUNNNNNN

IF I DIDN’T BRING THIS UP, NO ONE ELSE WOULD...WHY THE SILENCE ABOUT KURT COBAIN ON APRIL 8... ? THIS IS THE JULY 12 PROPHECY UNFOLDING !!! TRUTH IS IN REVERSE 100% CONFIRMED

Meow meow now begins the story of how I used the MARK Ultrasonic Fore-Head Phone (Tele-Minder) AKA the Holy Universal (Catholic) Paw-Phone/ANIMORPHIC PHONE to dial-up Kurt Cobain in 2017 during the 2017 Eclipse and heard Kurt fortell the prophecy of July 12 unto me, the Meow-Meow MarkerHead AKA REVERSE-O-KITEN (THE LAST & FIRST-O-KITTEN) meow meow this is an actual made-for-TV TRUE STORY GATHER ROUND WITH POPCORN meow meow

Purrrrowwwww wow well, it all began sometime in summer of 2017, leading up to the 2017 Great American Eclipse... it would go down in history as THE BEGINNING OF THE DARK SPEECH ERAS. Something had been done in 2017 that was never done in the history of the world meow, and it was the public REVEALING OF JULY 12 IN REVERSE, it was FINALLY ACHIEVED in 2017 !!! As the story goes, a young kitten by the name of Meow-Meow Man (played by Johnny Dark Speak in Chicago, IL) was given a foresight glimpse of the date July 12 on June 09th, which is a 69 code (6th month June, date 9th) and is precisely 33 days to the day July 12th mrow, these numbers obviously ALL contain important significance, and so in between these 33 day countdown, there was almost like a race against time itself to figure out just how to accurately portray JULY 12 to everyone, and by golly meow meow the AMAZING MEOW-MEOW MAN had DONE IT !!!

FULL VIDEO LINK:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

See…there’s this super crazy amazing special song by the band PUSCIFER and the song is called MAN OVERBOARD, which focus on the number 11, repetitively in the lyrics, leading to 12…but what could it mean… ? Meow I had been meaning to reverse spell this song for years, but it wasn’t until the 33 days in between June 09th - July 12th that I HAD FINALLY UNDERSTOOD IT, and holy F**** HOLY F*** HOLY F*** the backwards lyrics say THE MISSILES LAUNCH THE 12TH OF JULY !!! I was so shocked meow meow I figured it out RIGHT AT THE CUSP OF JULY 12th, Wednesday 2017, it was the DARKEST JULY 12 that I’d ever seen in my entire kitten life, completely storming and deathly-looking outside much like the PUSCIFER music video itself... July 12 is the day to STAY HOME, because there’s going ot bee a MONSTER ALIEN ATTACK UPON THE WORLD THAT DAY…well guess what happened meow meow … ? It was direclty after July 12th, 2017, just weeks after and leading into the 2017 ECLIPSE, that ALL the artists I was listening to in reverse to ask information about July 12th over the phone, the MARK ULTRASONIC FOREHEAD PHONE which connects to the QUANTUM LOBE (Brain’s Ear/Third Ear) they began to tell me that what I needed to do next was call-up my fav band in the world named NIRVANA meow meow and THEN I will know the answers meow meow I got that scantron babyyyyy I got da cheat-sheet muahahahahaha no looking at my answers babyyyy I already solved it and got full credit muahaha >;33 LOL Ha-HA so I did it, I placed a BRAIN-O-PHONE catcall duckcall to Kurt Donald Cobain in reverse meow meow and do you know what Kurt told me mrow… ?

KURTCOBAINITIS UPON THE WORLD !!! KURT COBAIN PROPHECY REVEALED !!! THE CURSE OF COBAIN !!! PEOPLE WANTED 2 SEE ME FAIL, YET I AROSE 2 THE TOP MUAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHA LOL HA-HA >:33

Meow meow since the Dark Speech (backwards) information was placed inside my brain, I already *knew* what I was told in reverse before actually consciously hearing it, so, when Kurt Cobain told me to share with everyone that she’s actually a girl, it didn’t shock me as much as it should probably shock a person to hear meow, but that was the first thing Kurt told me meow meow, and as I continued listening and transcribing the NIRVANA DARK SPEECH, it became clear that the music was mentioning JULY 12, and that’s when Kurt said to me to “KEEP SHOWING JULY 12,” that it's “GOING TO MAKE THE NEWS/GOING TO MAKE HISTORY,” and this was in 2017, as the Eclipse was going on, can you grrrrrrr’member that eclipse of 2017… ? Everyone was talkin’ about it... quite the interesting time meow and it was that exact moment 2017 that I had placed the Neuro-MARK Ultrasonic Brain-O-Phone call to David Bowie BLACKSTAR along with his first album (1967) all to gain the backwards reverse Dark Speech Neuro-Intel first-come first-serve nom nom nom (leaves nothing for anyone) lolz meow meow >:33 *kitty-burps*

Meow meow and so I did OBEY, I did OBEY COBAIN, and I did continue spelling NIRVANA DARK SPEECH as I showed off July 12 meow meow. Kurt mentioned in reverse that if I kept translating the NIRVANA DARK SPEECH that it would “END THE WHOLE WORLD,” so I just kept translating meow meow since I thought it was too goode of an opportunity to pass up meow meow >:33 muahaha LOL HA-HA OMG a;lsfjaweioaew I love this story sooooooo much broo meow meow this is the story of how I $$$ HIT DAT JULY 12 JACKPOT BABYYYY $$$ basically I did something (showed July 12 in reverse) that was PROPHESIED for AGES to happen, “AEONS” were waited furrrrr this kitten day meow meow and it finally f***** happened !!! So guess what occurs in the world as we lead up to July 12th, 2018…. ?

JULY 12 BALLOON - THE HOLY BOLOGNA !!! DATE-99 REARS ITS MANTIS-HEAD

Meow meow just as the PROPHECY OF COBAIN FORETOLD, that if I were to JUST KEEP SHOWING JULY 12 and TRANSLATING NIRVANA DARK SPEECH, that “JULY 12 MAKES HISTORY/JULY 12 MAKES THE NEWS,” that EVERYONE in the ENTIRE WORLD would SEE JULY 12 BIG BEN TOGETHER and there was NOTHING ANYONE COULD DO ABOUT IT, meow meow this was FULFILLED for the first time in 2018 when suddenly it was reported in the news that ON JULY 12/FRIDAY THE 13th, 2018 there would bee a Presidential balloon flown over the UK skies, and so the internet became filled with tons of thumbnail pictures of this big huge NEVERMIND NIRVANA baby balloon superimposed over the Big Ben London Parliament FOR JULY 12/JULY 13 holy F*** U CAT 2 BEE KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW !!! I made soooooOOOoooo many people look and feel soooOOOooooo stupid !!! See, there were a few hecklers I had on my FB and elsewhere who cried in fetal position trying to say that NIRVANA DARK SPEECH wasn’t important, and yet there’s July 12 in the news right there muahahahaha but that wasn’t the last time I”d make those stupid people feel stupid, because what I had just done was ***I BROUGHT KURTCOBAINITIS TO THE WORLD, I MADE PEOPLE SO F***** SICK !!!*** I FORCED THEM TO WEAR FACEMASKS AND QUARANTINE MUAHAHA IT WAS THE KURTCOBAINITIS THAT DID IT !!!

MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD AKA WE COME IN THE NAME OF JULY 12 AKA FACING THE MASKING 2024 FULL VIDEO

∆ MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD AKA WE COME IN THE NAME OF JULY 12 AKA FACING THE MASKING 2024 FULL VIDEO ∆
    Meow meow this is a revised, edited and watermarked re-upload of a Johnny Dark Speak video from 2022 purrrowww THE TRUE STORY OF KURTCOBAINITIS VIRUS MASKING...
    youtu.be

Meow meow jumping forward into the story, it was in about March/April of 2019 that I learned in reverse how the NIRVANA DARK SPEECH translations were RESPONSIBLE for making something in the world called ”KURTCOBAINITIS,” like an actual VIRUS was being NAMED in REVERSE as the cause/effect of translating NIRVANA DARK SPEECH, and it made so much sense because I was hearing in Dark Speech so often how people were getting SICK completely SICK AND TIRED of this story meow meow for obvious reasons meow meow like wowwwwww my actions during the 2017 eclipse FORCED EARTH to MASK-UP for a 666 (SICK-SICK-SICK) SICKNESS that CHANGED THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD !!! I TOOK AWAY MACY’S WATER TOWER muahaha covid-19 destroyed businesses including Macy’s Water Tower, my olde place of employment muahahaha I got $$$ sweet revenge payback $$$ baybayyyyy ***pelvic thrusts*** awww yeeeaaahhhhh

JULY 12 SECRET OF THE ALIENS, 666 NOTICE, SKEET SKEET SKEET DISEASE FULLY EXPLAINED DARK SPEECH 2024

JULY 12 SECRET OF THE ALIENS, 666 NOTICE, SKEET SKEET SKEET DISEASE FULLY EXPLAINED DARK SPEECH 2024
    JULY 12 SECRET OF THE ALIENS, 666 NOTICE, SKEET SKEET SKEET DISEASE FULLY EXPLAINED DARK SPEECH 2024Meow meow this is a revised, edited and watermarked re-up...
    youtu.be

MADE ‘EM FEEL STUPID, WITH OUR CONTAGION !!! HERE WE ARE NOW, APRIL 8 ECLIPSE !!!

Only now, in total complete hindsight, can people see just how SADISTIC/NEUROTIC and DEMENTED/DEMONIC this story really is meow meow like wow, the actions of 2017-2018 NIRVANA DARK SPEECH are being felt today, it never went away, it has only just begun meow meow lolz meow meow isn’t that so amazing and cool meow meow :”33

IAMS so glad I ***NEVER*** gave up reversing meow meow I only continued in my pursuits and ***reaped the sexxxxyyyy rewards***

Now… ? I’m partying it up with July 12 Girl ULALA of SPACE CHANNEL 5 babbbyyy that’s right !!! See, back in 2018, the Dark Speech showed me the SEGA Dreamcast character ULALA of Space Channel 5 and told me to put her inside my Dark Speech videos beacuse one day she’d bee super important, well guess what broo… ? NOW SHE HAS THE NUMBER JULY 12 ATTACHED TO HER !!! WHAT’S WITH THE NUMBA ? IT’S THE NUMBA-DATE JULY 12 DATE-99 NOW U KNOW !!! Meow meow this is the day the world has been WAITING for meow meow NOW THE END HAS COME MEOW MEOW !!!

SPRING IS HERE AGAIN

Meow meow sooooo yeah, I just *HAD* to make this thread because obviously NO ONE was gonna make it but me meow meow see how ppl must bee TERRIFIED of bringing up the CURSE OF COBAIN… ? Cobain will NOT bee pleased with this when I give her a call and tell her what the Earthlings are doing in remembrance meow it seems they are trying to FORGET that Spring is here again, reproductive glands…. KITTEN’S THE ONE WHO LIKES ALL OUR KITTEN SONGSSSSSS

This video right here is the ACTUAL FULL RECENT RE-UPLOAD of the NIRVANA DARK SPEECH from 2017-2018, revised, edited, water-marked for the first-time in one complete video in its kitten entirety

NIRVANA DARK SPEECH ALL ALBUMS REVERSED - Videos from 2017-2018 by Johnny Dark Speak

∆ NIRVANA DARK SPEECH ∆ ALL ALBUMS REVERSED 2023 Videos from 2017-2018 by Johnny Dark Speak ∆
    NIRVANA DARK SPEECH REVERSED BACKWARDS BACKMASKED MESSAGES IN FULL COMPLETE JULY 12 JOHNNY DARK SPEAK VIDEOS FROM LATE 2017-2018 FULLwww.HOWDIDYOUKNOWTHEENDI...
    youtu.be

Meow meow of course being REVERSE-O-KITEN The LAST & FIRST-O-KITTEN (THE MARK-CAT/VATO-NEURO-GATO) i was BEGGED by a lil bish podcaster for 2 years (2022) to conduct an interview on July 12 Dark Speak and speak on these topics, but the only thing was, the Dark Speech told me in 2022 that the podcaster was just a scrub schnook mook bufoon dodohead and NOT to speak on anything until I could wow and amaze the audience again, which I did by 2023/2024 and that's when the lil bish podcaster came back to ask, only this time, the Dark Speech told me it would just bee plain selfish O' me to give that interview on my $$$ JULY 12 JACKPOT LOTTERY WIN $$$ so I did it broo LOL Ha-HA I just laugh at that podcaster LOLZ I DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO PODCASTS LOL HA-HA I bet he thinks he made a loyal listener follower or something bwahahaha NOPE LOL HA-HA and do you wanna know something in particular super creepy about it... ? The Dark Speech told me that the content of that interview, that is, the backMASKing 666 SICK-SICK-SICK VIRUS connection to July 12 GIANT SPIDER GIANT ORB WEAVERS, ALL of that should've taken place in 2007-2008, but it was actually PURPOSEFULLY OMITTED from the MINDS of MAN...who else remembers 2008... ? It was when the DEADLY VIRUS H1N1 666 SICK-SICK-SICKNESS was RAVAGING the world and there were so many fearmonger news alerts, EVERYONE around me was sick, but we were NEVER told to mask at all...wasn't even a thought in anyone's minds...now just think wow what if this discussion of BACKWARDS MASKING JULY 12 REVERSE was a major topic back then in 2008 when it was SO RIPE to discuss, like wow the vaccines Mark of the Beast 666 SICK SICKness being MASKed in the music but you need the MARK ULTRASONIC FORE-HEAD PHONE to hear the messages, but no, it happened right here right now decades later meow and it proves something MAJOR about the INACCURACY of anyone and everyone who was EVER reversing back in 2008 before and after...like wow, see because the Dark Speech first off told me that it's CALLED DARK SPEECH, the actual name for the language, so everyone trying to figure it out way back in the day were just ignorantly studying something they didn't know the true name of, and if they TRULY understood the Dark Speech, like I the Meow-Meow MarkerHead have, then they would've HEARD and RECOGNIZED that it was asking of the listener to 1-800 MARKER-PHONE TRANSLATE NIRVANA DARK SPEECH and bring the world the KURTCOBAINITIS LIVE VIRUS, like that's kitty-literally what ALL the reverse messages are about, but no one was able to hit that July 12 target bullseye the whole time until now meow meow !!! In OTHER words, the year 2008 could've been the BEGINNING of SEARCHING NIRVANA REVERSED way back then, to have someone realize JULY 12 backMASKed in the music and then bee seen as the July 12 YES WE CAN VIRUS PROPHET FROM CHICAGO, but alas they chose to limit the thinking of the average conspiracy theorist back in 2008 and obviously refused to let ANYONE know that... meow meow they're so 2000 and late to understand July 12 712 broo, mankind was purposefully STUNTED and HELD BACK in this avenue of research !!! THEY SKIMPED MANKIND BROO LOL HA-HA timelines got skimped BIG TIME !!! Now imagine that, all because they chose to withhold data about July 12 666 Giant Spiders/Kurtcobainitis, as a result, people are FORCED to hear about it NOW which SKIMPS/CHEATS ALL TIMELINES Meow meow so here we areeee nowwwww, summoned deeemonnnnsss

As for the fake wannabe interview, I deprived his ass and kept a LOT out of the 2 hour convo, which was supposed to bee 4 hours, but the lil bish he tried cutting it @ 1 hour 20 min because he's just a scrub who can't hang with the likes of me meow meow !!! So unprofessional at one point he starts asking me to interpret his lil bish dream pfffftttt excuse me but this isn't about UR hopeless dreams LOL HA-HA this is aboutJuly 12 Giant Tarantulas coming to eat UR brain and take UR dreams away LOL HA-HA like OMG asfafapiwawf what an amateur !!! THIS. ISN'T. AMATEUR. HOUR. Anyways I'll bee uploading my own version (Meow-Meow's Version) onto my YouTube sometime soon

666 IS THE INVERSE OF THE GOLDEN RATIOI FIBONACCI SEQUENCE - JULY 12 FURRIES GIANT SPIDERS EARTH DON'T KNOW IT

∆ 666 MATHEMATICS DARK SPEECH GOLDEN RATIO BACKWARDS DATE 99 PONTYPOOL QUANTUM LANGUAGE VIRUS WTF∆
    666 MATHEMATICS DARK SPEECH GOLDEN RATIO BACKWARDS DATE 99 PONTYPOOL QUANTUM LANGUAGE VIRUS WTFwww.HOWDIDYOUKNOWTHEENDING.comDiscord: discord.gg/XMfPWDvq7zTe...
    youtu.be

Meow meow welp thank you soooo meowwie much furrrr reading mrow pls comment any questions, concerns ETC meow meow I'll bee here all kitten dae :"33

JULY 12 I'D TELL THE WORLD ABOUT IT

:hf:

:kitty:

:catdance:

:flowers: