The Thought of This Brings a Smile to My Face

• The SHTF after an electromagnetic pulse takes down the power grid for nine months. All the little snot-nosed elitist punks who look down their noses at us working-class snobs having to do book-keeping or anything math-related WITHOUT electronic calculators. OHHH....the agony!

• THIS brought a smile to MY face

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Edited once, last by Beej ().

• We are already two nations. It should be recognized and accepted peacefully.

The idiots can keep the blue shitholes. Blue morons need to vacate America and go to whatever idiocy they've created.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.