Elon Musk given clearance to plow down a forest...

• Official Post

I think he's a modern day, industrial tycoon. Not as transformative maybe, but the day Fords and such. He's building a freaking civilian space industry and I think that's amazing.

But yeah, he's a salesman. Tesla is worth more than all the US car makers combined right now. I don't see how that's realistic. It's because of people totally believing in Musk and buying into his vision - whether it's doable or not.

• YEP HE IS SURE A GREAT CON ARTIST I MEAN SALESMAN

BUTT HE DELIVERS IN SOME MIGHT BIG WAYS FROM TIME TO TIME

AND

HE JUST NEVER EVER GIVES UP

LIKE TRUMP

TESLA WAS ALSO A VERY VERY STRANGE MAN

AMAZING HE HAD TO BE CONTACTING HIGHER FORMS AS I READ INTO HIS HISTORY THERE WAS SOME TYPE OF OTHER SIDE CONTACT

SO AS NUTTY AS MUSKY IS HE HAS THE SAME CRAZY PUSH FORWARD FOR ANYTHING HE THINKS HE CAN MAKE AND SELL BIGLY

I HAVE WATCHED MANY INTERVIEWS AND CRAP HE SAYS IS CRAZY AND FUN AND WILD......HE SMOKED POT ON ROGANS SHOW

THAT WAS A WILD INTERVIEW

MADE THE TESLA STOCK DIVE HARD

LAUGHING

NOW LOOK AT HIS STOCK IS RIGHT <<<

AS FAR AS TREES I DON'T CARE NO MORE ONCE I SAW THE POLE SHIFT WILL HAPPEN SOON

I THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE KNOCKED DOWN BY THE 1000 MILE PER HOUR WINDS LOLOLOL

PLATES BREAKING APART AND ALL KINDS OF GRAVITY ISSUES DID I SHOW YOU THE FEMA VIDEO LOL

OH GOD I ABOUT SPLIT A GUT LAUGHING WHEN I SAW IT

THIS WAS WAYYYYYY BEFORE THEY CAME OUT ADMITTING THE POLE SHIFT IS REAL AND COMING FASTER THAN WE THOUGHT

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• IF YOU LOOK INTO TRUMPS CONNECTIONS TO TESLA AND THE TIME MACHINE

YOU UNDERSTAND WHY TRUMP MIGHT KINDA LOVE MUSK AS HE HAS CARRIED TESLA THINKING FORWARD IN MANY WAYS

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT MUSK THINKS ABOUT TIME TRAVEL AND TESLA FILES TRUMPS OWN UNCLE TOOK WHILE CLEARING OUT TESLAS ROOMS AFTER HE DIED OR WAS TAKEN AWAY BY THE CIA....WHO KNOWS

TESLA HAD SOME AMAZING SHIT THAT WOULD HAVE HIT THE FAN HARD

I THINK MUSK KNOWS ABOUT IT

I KNOW TRUMP DOES

HE WAS VERY CLOSE WITH THE UNCLE THAT GOT THEM TESLA PAPERS AND HELPED TRUMP DO TIME TRAVEL

WONDER WHO Q IS ??? I THINK IT'S TIED TO TIME TRAVEL AND THEY JUMP TO THE FUTURE TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY THINGS NOW

THIS IS HOW TRUMP ALWAYS GET AWAY CLEAN

IT MAKES ME LAUGH

NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE SAYINGS......

• External Content www.youtube.com

MUSK WAS FOUND I THINK BY THE CIA OR DEEP STATE GUYS

THEY CONNECTED HIM UP WITH THE TESLA INFORMATION AS THEY FELT HE COULD BRING SOME THINGS OUT TO THE WORLD

AND SURE HAS

• I LOVE TESLA TRUMP CONNECTIONS

AND TIME TRAVEL