GOP's MAGA vs DNC's 'Restoration': The Battle of the Brands

• So, between Joe 'restoration not revolution' Biden and Donald 'make america great again' Trump, is anyone else getting the vibe that the duopolistic American megaparty has nothing to offer but empty promises exploiting folks sentimentality about some quasi-mythical good old days? Meanwhile, we collectively lurch from crisis to crisis, each one exposing that 'neither' wing of the megaparty has any real vision for the future, let alone the present. I guess we've all heard the adage that hindsight is 20/20, but who thought that 2020 would offer nothing but a collective hindsight that's hazy, at best.

Well, that's my cheery thought for the day! Rock on, ICOM.

• So, between Joe 'restoration not revolution' Biden and Donald 'make america great again' Trump, is anyone else getting the vibe that the duopolistic American megaparty has nothing to offer but empty promises exploiting folks sentimentality about some quasi-mythical good old days? Meanwhile, we collectively lurch from crisis to crisis, each one exposing that 'neither' wing of the megaparty has any real vision for the future, let alone the present. I guess we've all heard the adage that hindsight is 20/20, but who thought that 2020 would offer nothing but a collective hindsight that's hazy, at best.

• Official Post

So, between Joe 'restoration not revolution' Biden and Donald 'make america great again' Trump, is anyone else getting the vibe that the duopolistic American megaparty has nothing to offer but empty promises exploiting folks sentimentality about some quasi-mythical good old days? Meanwhile, we collectively lurch from crisis to crisis, each one exposing that 'neither' wing of the megaparty has any real vision for the future, let alone the present. I guess we've all heard the adage that hindsight is 20/20, but who thought that 2020 would offer nothing but a collective hindsight that's hazy, at best.

I love Trump because of what he's done so far.

• YES TRUMP IS A BULLSHITTER MOSTLY

BUTT

THE FUCKER GETS SHIT DONE AND HE SURE DOESN'T HOLD BACK WHEN SAYING WHAT HE REALLY THINKS

WE NEED FAR MORE LIKE HIM IN THOSE WAYS

I AM SICK OF GLOBAL FUCK HEADS SELLING OUR COUNTRY OUT AND THEIR OWN SOULS

FUCK THEM ALL

I HATE BOTH PARTIES AND HAVE FOR COUNTLESS YEARS

I LOVE SEEING THEM BOTH GET KICKED IN THEIR BALLS HARD