ICOM Blessings

• I hope everyone is doing well, stays safe, and has all the supplies they need. I myself haven't been able to find any TP for a couple weeks... everything else doing Okay-ish with. Hoping to make it until the 10th when they MAY open the restaurants back up. Otherwise... I may have to apply at a food market, grocers, or Wally world, or something. Everyone doing Okay out there?

I'm going to send out as much good vibes to you guys as possible... (((hugs))) and take care you guys!!! Peace.

• same back at ya i think that is pretty nice and sweet of you thanks a lot !!!

• Yeah... I just don't know what other people are going through at this moment, but keeping those vibes up seems important right now. If anyone is having problems getting supplies... or not, but if you are... may the supply fairy bless you abundantly... and tell them I need TP... lol I'm tired of scavenging the rolls in the public restrooms... looking for unlocked dispensers... Bwahhhh ha ha

Stay blessed you guys... the hoarders will regret this... nothing wrong with building up a stock room, slowly over time, but panic buying has disrupted the supply lines, and some of us... are really trying to be patient with the supply chain... knowing that the hoarders might get there before us again... while we are working, or fulfilling other obligations. that can't be worked around shopping trips... lol

On the other hand... in the produce, and meat departments... Iv'e seen some things being pushed that haven't been pushed like this in years... The smoked pig feet... the cabbage... all kinds of "poor people food"... lol I love that stuff anyways... so for them to push the products like that, and do it at lower prices... is a blessing for me... I feed four people the other night... for less than $15 dollars... We had enough left over for the next day's meal, but they all went back for seconds, and it was gone! Made me feel so good to know how much people crave really good home cooked meals... the price doesn't matter... just good cooking, and love you put into it.

Anyone else notice any small things that are good... like something small like prices on somethings going down??? Like cabbage... you know... like random stuff... that most people would overlook? Just looking for the hidden little good parts, and tiny things in all this madness...

Love to you all ICOM!!!

• WELL I HAD A BAD FEELING EARLY ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THIS FLU CRAP HIT

PLUSS I NEEDED TO STOCK UP DUE TO SNOW STORMS SO I JUST WENT CRAZY

GLAD I DID THAT

I HAD RJ 'S HELP SO WE GOT THE 3 CASES OF TOILET PAPER UP HERE FROM COSTCO LOL

I TOLD HIM I ALWAYS STOCK UP

I DO SO I DON'T HAVE TO ORDER AS OFTEN OR NEED HELP AS OFTEN

LOGIC TOLD ME BUY MORE SO I JUST KEPT AT IT

THEN THE FLU HIT AND I WAS FEELING SCARED AND SICK WATCHING CHINA VIDEOS MY OH MY

THEN I THOUGHT WOW YOU ALREADY BACKED STUFF UP BETTER HIT IT AGAIN TO GET ANYTHING ELSE YOU COULD NEED IF THE WORLD TAKES A DUMP

JUST THE IDEA OF CHINA IN SUCH A SICK MESS MADE ME GO OH SOMETHING MORE IS GOING ON HERE

I WAS RIGHT

I TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW TO JUST PACK IN SOME STUFF YOU ALWAYS EAT THAT IS CANS OR MAYBE BEEF JERKY AS A SNACK JUST BUY A OT MORE SO I WAS ALREADY DOING JUST THAT

I TRUST MY GUT SO IT SEEMS ODD AT TIMES THEN I PLAYS OUT AND I AM SAYING NOW THIS IS WILD SHIT

DIE TO AGE AND BAD HEART I HAVE TO BE READY TO LAST ON MY OWN A LOT MORE NOW DAYS

SO PART OF THAT IS ORDER HEAVY WHEN I CAN AND GET IT IN HOUSE SO IT'S OFF MY WORRY LIST

AND IF I CAN PLAN IT I GET THE HELP OF RJ WHO WOKS ABOUT 3 MILES FROM HERE SO HE POPS OVER AND GETS IT DONE IN LIKE 10 MINUTES SO FAST LOL

HEY I MOVE A BIT SLOW NOW

PART OF THE LAME ROT OF A BODY BEFORE YOU CROAKE LOL

THE GOLDEN YEARS LOL

I UNDERSTAND THE FREAKS THAT FREAK OUT AND FELT BAD WATCHING THEM FIGHT OVER TOILET PAPER IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL AND ALSO SAD

THEY CREATE THE SHORTAGES AND THEN PANIC MORE NO WIN WIN HERE.....

• Thank you and keep giving off those good vibes.