I was told today that the military is protecting Trump

• Official Post

Long story short. Had a long phone conversation with a former coworker today as I drove home from an interview in Los Angeles. I'll refer to him as "Richard".... but that's just because his name is Richard. :rofl

I'd never spoken with Richard before yesterday. I was in a different area than he was, and I worked from home. We both got laid off along with many others and he reached out to me on LinkedIn. He's been giving me jobs leads and we've both just been texting with tips and advice related to the job hunting.

So we were talking a long time as I drove home. The conversation started getting to pay... and contract 1099 workers, part time workers and all the other things that companies do to avoid paying taxes and health benefits. I mentioned that the reason we're seeing that is a direct result of the healthcare act. I actually called it that, then said "you know, Obamacare?" I just don't know him and I didn't want to let it be know how much I hate that pile of shit Obama and the liberals. hahaa. I just assumed that he might be a democrat and I just didn't want to offend.

Well pretty soon we were taking politics and he was saying some very minor hints about Trump. Good things, but super low-key. See, people are still afraid to tell someone else that they support Trump, so there's this dance that happens. It's kind of like a movie where two resistance fighters are trying to figure out if the other guy is one too... and one your side. So I picked up on the hints and just said, look. I am a HUGE Trump supporter - and then he said he was too. So we were off to the races.

We talked about all the things that are happening and how great it that Trump is holding up against the deep state- and winning. Trump has stacked the courts with 150 life-time federal judges, including 2 supreme court judges - with lots more to come. We spoke about his endless drive and energy, his rallies and how funny he is when he trolls, twitter and all of that. Trump might be "un-presidential" but we don't care one bit. In fact, I think it's exactly what was needed. Trump is throwing back the liberal shit slinging and hitting home runs every time. And it's funny sometimes, but it's great! He points out what hypocrites and fools they are.

Richard then started to talk about the federal reserve. He explained that they are a corporation and not part of any country. They are just a bunch of powerful people and bankers that print money, manipulate currencies and screw everyone out of wealth because of that. He said tha the federal reserve was going to be taken down. I asked about Trump.. why no one would try to assassinate him? He said it's because the military is behind all of it and they are protecting him. The military and others had been planning and executing a plan to get rid of the deep state.

I'm not sure how much of that I believe, but he sent me a link to a few videos that he wanted me to see. I'll post them in this thread in a sec (they're on my phone)

He also talked about UFOs and even chem-trails! A true conspiracy buff! haha! I should tell him to come over here.

:blah

• Official Post

Here are the videos. I haven't watched them yet, so I'll watch them after posting just said that I would be "blown away" - but honestly, I don't get blown away easily. I'm not a conspiracy person by nature and I tend to look for cracks in anything presented to me.

Anyway - I'm just going to post them and then I'll watch. Here's no.1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

These are some youtube channels he sent

The X22 report

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gunnytorres

This is called "Amazing Trump prayers"

• WELL I AND OTHERS ARE STILL UPSET TRUMP SAID HE WAS ENDING CHEMTRAILS AND TOOK PHOTO INSIDE A CHEMTRAIL JET TO BOOT

SO FAR I WATCH THEM DAILY FLYING EAST AND WEST OVER THE ROCKIES SO I KNOW THEY HAVE NOT ENDED YET

SOME PEOPLE CLAIM THEY REDUCED THEM A LOT

• THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS THE OLD WORLD ORDER THE NAZI'S

SO THE BANKS INSURANCE COMPANIES AND MOST LARGE COMPANIES AMAZON LEFT TECH

DRUG COMPANIES ....CREEPY FINDING OUT CHINA IS MAKING ALL OUR DRUGS NOW

FUCK CHUUCK

I TAKE 5 DIFFERENT DRUGS FOR MY HEART FAILURE 16 YEARS NOW WITH IT

CREEPS ME OUT EVERY 12 HOURS I TAKE PILLS SO THINK .....CHINNNNAAAA

MAN HOW COULD THEY LET THE NEW WORLD ORDER HEAD COUNTRY MAKE MY PILLS

TRUMP MAYBE GOOD BUTT TO TAKE OUT THE CIA AND FEDERAL RESERVE AND GO BACK TO MONEY BACKED BY GOLD

IS WHAT THEY KILLED KENNDY FOR PLUS HE WAS GOING TO TELL US ABOUT THE ALIENS AND OUR OWN CREATORS WE MIGHT CALL ALIENS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE HUMAN

SO AREN'T REALLY ALIENS THEY CALL EARTH HOME AS WELL

THEY SHOT KENNEDY TO STOP HIM

HOW CAN THEY REALLY PROTECT ANY MAN FROM THOSE FUCKERS ???

SEE I HAVE STRONG DOUBTS

ISTRUMP IN ON IT AND HOW DID HE DEAL WITH THEM THREATENING HIS KIDS...ALL OF THEM

I MEAN THEY PLAY DOWN AND RUTHLESS AS FUCK

LIKE THEM KLINTOONS AND DADDY BUSH THESE PEOPLE ARE REAL PURE EVIL

THE NWO WANTS US ALL DEAD

FRED