Project Looking Glass from the Whistleblower's Mouths.

• An old topic, but a good one...and this video consolidates several hours of interviews into the nuts and bolts.

I think it's an interesting angle to look at the current world.

The narrator takes portions of interviews done by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot with 3 different insiders, Dan Burisch, Bill Wood and Bob Lazarr and shares what they disclose about US DOD secret tech operations with "time travel/remote viewing" technology and how the MIC used that info to navigate world affairs....up to a certain point.

The point for posting it now is that it seems we might be at that point. Some kind of Event Horizon.

Anyway, 53 minutes...for the open minded

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I followed Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot and I have most likely seen the stuff but it will be good to see it again. Thanks for posting it.

I agree.

"Some kind of Event Horizon" is a good way of saying it. The pentagon releasing tictac videos and acting like they don't know what it is. LOL!

The AI sent this to me today:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You'll dig the vid.

That one you just shared was super interesting. I never followed the Lazar story that closely and had no idea he took a polygraph.