Thought FOCUS......PLAN TESTING.....LETS SEE GINA in a new job she loves and they pay her well....!!!

• HUGS

THINKING OF YOU AND YOUR ADVENTURE IN LIVING

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Thank you Screammm!

:heartbox

I was offered a contract for 6 months the other day. I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of others and have more interviews coming. I told them I'd let them know today if I can do the contract job. They invited me back after I did another contract for them in January. I need to have an income. Been living over a month on my last paycheck.

• THAT SOUNDS SMART TO DO 6 MONTH CONTRACTS SO YOU ARE NOT LOCKED IN FOR A YEAR IF THE WORKER BEE IS NOT SO

I HIRED EVERYONE AND HAD THEM GO SIGN UP WITH A TEMP AGENCY SO THEY PAID EVERYONE AND I COULD FIRE THEM JUST BY TELLING THEM DON'T COME BACK

AND THE TEMP AGENCY WOULD HELP THEM GET ANOTHER JOB

IT SAVED ME TIME AND MONEY SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO PAYROLL JUST A FAT ASS CHECK TO THE TEMP COMPANY LAUGHING

I DON'T MISS BEING THE BOSS I HAVE DONE THAT A FEW TIMES IN MY LIFE AND LEARNED TO TURN DOWN ANY MANAGMENT POSITIONS

ONE OWNER WAS SO PISSED I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ASSISTANT MANAGER OF HIS MASSIVE STORE

SO HE SENT ME TO HIS NEW VERY DEAD STORE ANOTHER 30 MILES AWAY THAT MOTHER FUCKER

SO I QUIT A MONTH LATER TELLING HIM TO STICK MY $500 BONUS UP HIS ASS

HE ENDED UP LOSING THAT WHOLE STORE I HEARD MONTHS LATER HE CLOSED IT

GOOD FUCKER

JEFF WAS SUCH A ASSHOLE TO ME

THEY WERE STEALING HIM BLIND AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ANYTHING BUTT A SALESMAN

MY EGO NEVER EVER WANTED TO BE A BOSS I HATE BOSSES LOL

AT 18 I FIRST MANAGED A STORE FOR GREEDY GRADY I CALLED THE OWNER

HIS FIRST NAME WAS GRADY

I WORKED FOR THAT GUY OVER 5 YEARS TOTAL

ENOUGH ALREADY

HE AND HIS 3 BROTHER OWNED CLOSE TO 100 STORES IN ORANGE COUNTY

HE GOT SO PISSED THEY ALL KICKED FRITO LAY OUT OF THEIR STORES LOL

BECAUSE THEY HIRED ME AND ANOTHER GUY THAT WORKED FOR THE OTHER HANSHAW BROTHER

FUCKERS THOUGHT THEY COULD BLACKLIST MY ASS HELL I WAS JUST 22 WHEN I QUIT THAT RAT BASTARD

FROM THEN ON I SAW LIFE IN BUSINESS DIFFERENTLY

AND I HATED SELLING FRITOLAY

BLCK GANGED UP ON ME IN A HORRIBLE AREA OF LONG BEACH AS THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME QUIT SO THEY COULD GET THEIR CHIPS BACK IN ALL THE HANSHAW STORES

IT WAS WILD SHIT MAN

4 BALCK GUYS STARTED SLAPPING MY TRUCK I SLAMMED SHUT THE DOOR AND OCKED IT AND THEY STARTED ROCKING THE WHOLE VERY LARGE VAN TRUCK FROM SIDE TO SIDE

I TOO ONE OF MAAA'S RED DOBERMANS WITH ME AND THEN THEY ALL LEFT ME ALONE WHEN THEY SAW GEGEE

SHE WAS A SWEET DOG BUTT THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT AND ONCE SHE BARKED THEY SAW THOSE FRIKEN TEETH

WORD GOT BACK TO THE OFFICE AND THEY CALLED ME IN SAYING YOU CAN NEVER TAKE YOUR DOG WITH YOU AT WORK

I TOLD THEM HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I DRIVE THE TRUCK DOWN THE STREEET AND COME BACK AND PIN YOUR ASSES BEHIND YOUR DESK

I LEFT AND DELIVERED ALL MY FRITOS

THEY WERE KINDA AFRAID OF ME AFTER THAT

I GAVE THEM MY CRAZY LOOK

LAUGHING

I THINK I WAS HALF DRUNK AND HIGH SO MAY HAVE THAT TO BLAME FOR GETTING SO PISSED OFF

I FINALLY JUST QUIT

• I WAS AT FAULT MOST TIMES AS I STOOD UP TO AUTORITY ALWAYS AND WAS A TOTAL SMART MOUTH TO PEOPLE THAT PISSED ME OFF

OH WELL I THINK I CALMED DOWN AROUND AGE 45 LOLOL

LAUGHING AT ME

SALES WAS REALLY LIKE SWIMMING WITH SHARKS

SO I GOT VERY CRUSTY WITH TIME

THAT AND DEALING ON THE FRONT LINE WITH CUTOMERS WEARS ON YOUR LAST NERVE

12 HOURS A DAY 9 AM TO 9 PM

THEN PARTY TIME

External Content www.youtube.com