Great live performances

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• such amazing energy and talent. This is crazy

External Content www.youtube.com

• not a full performance, but this sounds fucking great!.

lady Gaga sounds incredible - and she looks great too when she doesn't dress like a man in drag.

External Content twitter.com

• I don't know how the hell they do this but this sounds fantastic.

Especially Lady Gaga. Holy crap she can sing.

External Content youtu.be

• Something like this can only work when you have such a charismatic keyboard player. Otherwise the whole thing falls flat.

• These two are fucking hilarious. Toasters n Moose. LOL

• This just kicks ass.

Fucking great song. These guys are incredible.

• This is incredible.

The musicianship, the energy and that CROWD!

Rush was truly a great, great band. They played these songs flawlessly and they didn't butcher any of them. They played the parts on the record and this sounds better than the records.

Very, very impressive.

That Brazilian crowd just makes me smile and even want to cry. It's incredible

• I saw them on that tour. One of the best performances and crowds I've ever witnessed. The concert film of that tour was called Rush r30. There are very few women at a Rush concert, brining the sound of the crowd down probably a full octave from a "normal" audience. Yes, truly incredible.

• My BIL called me and said hey... wanna go see some band called "Rush"? (afterward he told he was so glad I said yes because if I hadn't gone he probably wouldn't have either, missing one of the greatest concert experiences of his life). The Jerry Stiller intro was awesome, these guys have a GREAT sense of humor... I have dubbed the beginning medley "The Songs Geddy Can't Sing Anymore". The dryers... Ged went ampless a bunch years ago and they put weird things on the stage to balance it. About 2/3 of the way through the show, one of the dryers stopped and within a minute or two a girl in a housekeeping uniform came out and put change in it and started it back up. THREE OF THE GREATEST MUSICIANS TO EVER GRACE GOD'S EARTH.

• Saw them once, in 79 on the Farewell to Kings tour. It was a little bitty place, probably weren't 2,000 people there

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Edited once, last by Beej ().