Music slugworth can critique.

• El Sluggo Loco

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• El Sluggo Loco

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that's an extremely well done song. Production is great. The tones on guitar and bass are really good. Has good low end for a song that old

only thing that's not great is that guys vocal tone. but It works for the song.

• External Content youtu.be

• Not sure how I feel about this. Randy Travis had a stroke ten years ago or so and he's been "retired" ever since. Now, under his direction, they've created new music using AI to recreate his voice. The song is typical Randy Travis bullshit but I guess it's alright, if you like that sort of thing. This is the next logical step in music production after Beat Detective and AutoTune in the quest to completely remove the human element from music.

External Content www.youtube.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• I think this is really good!

Yeah Randy Travis had a stroke and I think it was because of his crazy ass alcoholism and drugs. He went off the deep end. I remember they caught him running naked down the street one time going crazy and fighting the cops. And then there was a mugshot of him with his face all scratched up from that.

But just listening to the song without really reading about how they did it or anything, I would think that this was just a new Randy Travis song with his voice restored like he used to sing. And I think it's a good song too.

• I think this is really good!

Yeah Randy Travis had a stroke and I think it was because of his crazy ass alcoholism and drugs. He went off the deep end. I remember they caught him running naked down the street one time going crazy and fighting the cops. And then there was a mugshot of him with his face all scratched up from that.

But just listening to the song without really reading about how they did it or anything, I would think that this was just a new Randy Travis song with his voice restored like he used to sing. And I think it's a good song too.

remember kids $ doesn't fix anything.... it does however enhance what is already there.

• Looks like he had a big one. When I was in the stroke ward at the hospital, there were some really fucked up people in there. I was probably the least affected patient in the ward, I was always fucking off to the cafeteria to get a decent coffee or feed and going on "adventures". The guy next to me could barely speak and wore nappies (diapers) and I could see him looking at me enviously as I would stroll back in with a large flat white and a roast chicken and salad sandwich.

• Looks like he had a big one. When I was in the stroke ward at the hospital, there were some really fucked up people in there. I was probably the least affected patient in the ward, I was always fucking off to the cafeteria to get a decent coffee or feed and going on "adventures". The guy next to me could barely speak and wore nappies (diapers) and I could see him looking at me enviously as I would stroll back in with a large flat white and a roast chicken and salad sandwich.

What a horrible, horrible thing to have to go through.