Lyric Interpretations

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I interpret that as the lament of a blue city man. The poor fucking snail that never gets the big picture. The nail that gets hammered instead of a man doing the hammering. The man tied to the ground and lamenting it just like the snail. The untamed forest, the feel of the earth beneath your feet instead of a crumbling city street. Those two New Yorkers at least figured it out.

I've seen the US from 42,000 feet. Take it from them...it's better to be the swan.

• I used to have the lyrics to this on my toilet wall. I still don't know what it's all about

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

best Saxaphone part ever