Interviews

• I like to see watch interviews of musicians I like. I like hearing a bit of what makes them tic.

I went to Metallica's website because I'm looking at music websites to see how I'd like to build one for our new band. So poking around the site I saw this interview with Kirk Hammet.

First, I never new that he is basically a surfer dude. He really is.

Second. He looks strung out or something. It's sad. I hope he's not getting fucked up with drugs.

As I get more into it, he seems to have calmed down. Less twitching around. Seems more normal. Still, something is off.

Good interview though

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And James Hetfield.

I've always liked him. Well spoken, intelligent. He listens and responds to the questions in a very thoughtful manner. Seems very honest.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watched this one the other morning while having a coffee, scratching my balls and figuring out how to waste the day.

External Content youtu.be

• I was watching an interview the other day when they were showing off their new stage for their new tour and noticed that Kirk Hammett was acting like an old man with early dementia. Larz is looking and acting old too. Slow talking and slurred speech.

• External Content youtu.be

• I was watching an interview the other day when they were showing off their new stage for their new tour and noticed that Kirk Hammett was acting like an old man with early dementia. Larz is looking and acting old too. Slow talking and slurred speech.

I noticed Kirk looks weird. Like maybe botox - his mouth and smile look like Biden. And he has the "liver" lips too.

James looks old too - and his face is turning into a kindly, harmless grandpa type. that's sad to me.

Sucks that we have to get old.

• Did you ever check out the stuff Jason Newsted did after he quit/was fired? Imagine Lemmy and Dave Mustaine had a baby...

External Content www.youtube.com