Songs that aint bad

• In its original state, it was an awesome way to discover new music. It's now just another conglomerate owned service with a fuct with algorithm designed to push what they want towards you.

Spotify is fucky.

About a week ago I was contacted through our band email. Guy says he can place us on ANY editorial playlist I choose- and that he would do that for a day or two to prove he can do it. Says he's "an insider".

So basically pay to play. You can get in front of MILLIONS of people through an editorial playlist.

I told him to fuck off.

• I have found Spotify seems to have more modern poppish stuff, did not care for it. I listen to some modern stuff, but it's pretty much only folk/ countryish, like Old Crow Medicine Show, Gillian Welch, or the Avett Brothers

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Pandora did get into a huge lawsuit, which I believe they lost, over its interpretation of what songs did not require compensation to the copyright owners

• I have found Spotify seems to have more modern poppish stuff, did not care for it. I listen to some modern stuff, but it's pretty much only folk/ countryish, like Old Crow Medicine Show, Gillian Welch, or the Avett Brothers

Spotify is probably the best for getting you to music that you'll like, but you have to listen to stuff first so it can generate a good algorithm for the kind of stuff you like. If it plays something you don't like, skip it. Play things you do like.

• That's where Pandora took me. Kept finding more and more songs in my thumbed up tracks that were removed for whatever reason, that I tried Spotify. Didn't care for it, went to Pandora premium.

I've since found that a track from an artist which "has been removed", or can't be stored to play offline, is usually only from that one album. Find same track on a different album, it's fine

• Spotify is probably the best for getting you to music that you'll like, but you have to listen to stuff first so it can generate a good algorithm for the kind of stuff you like. If it plays something you don't like, skip it. Play things you do like.

I agree, I play Spotify in the car all the time and it's figured out what I like.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Maria Maldaur, long before anyone knew who she was

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is adorbs

External Content www.youtube.com