Songs that aint bad

• Probably not many people here like this, but I think he is a super great artist, just needs to stay out of politics.

He was filmed igniting a Trump effigy back in those election days and broadcast on FOX and CNN.

This project stopped several years ago. I don't know what he is doing these days. If he could ever calm down his left crack brain I would LOVE to do some material with him. I think he has a shit ton of talent. I love his aesthetic.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Even if you hate them, this is pretty fucking good.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Guns and Roses should have fucked Axel off and got Duff to do double duties on bass and vocals.

External Content youtu.be

They were great!

So much potential wasted.

• This song obsoletely slayed me when it came out,. I heard it in my car at night driving to a friends house. I bought the album because of this song.

What a killer dark sound. And that bass in the chorus!.

The song has such great dynamics. Powerful and cool. Edgy and cool.

I still LOVE this song.

External Content youtu.be

• HOW can you not love this song!

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• HA! I woke up singing it in my head just a few minutes ago!

• Among many things, the nineties era in music production brought back the "New York" style of drum recording... Thinking of sound as light.. The New York sound is like a floodlight illuminating the whole kit and the room, while the "LA Sound" is a kit in a nearly dark room with pin spots on each individual component.

Gina, I would be interested in Travis' take on this above analogy....

• I think this is a masterpiece. I love the outro.

• Maybe because The Beatles are where all of this really started. The well-crafted songs and the strings, production. And they influenced these artists and bands so much, I don't think you can help but pick up on it.

The solo in this song has a real Beatle tone and sound. Biting, like Free as a Bird.

This is a just a really great song. I love the melancholy mood and delivery of the vocals. Everything about this song is perfectly done.