The Deep State, Dangerous Lefties, Leftist insanity, Liberal filth, lying pedo cocksuckers

• Maybe this thread could be a catch-all for the insanity.

To start it off, we've got a rant by Judge Jeanine

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they're making a huge mistake going after Trump like this.

Then again, they're not going to lose another election. They might even use the next "emergency" to suspend elections and rework the constitution.

Maybe that's where this UFO reveal shit is going.

They have him on tape showing someone at least one classified document after he left office. He even said “As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t”

That’s enough evidence for me. It has nothing to do with a like or dislike of Trump, but holding our ruling class to the same standard as the rest of us. They are not above the law. If I had been caught with classified information at my house, I’d probably still be in the brig to this day.

• How many (Think Hunter's Chinese buddies) people had access to all those classified docs sitting in that garage and beach house for all those years? Not saying it was any more or less wrong, but NO government entity is the least bit concerned about it

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• A huge double standard. They did nothing with Hillary and her exposed server with classified documents on it. They'll do nothing about Biden and they'll do nothing about any other president in the past who's done the exact same things.

This is a political takedown so that Trump can't run or won't be president again. That's all it is.

• A huge double standard. They did nothing with Hillary and her exposed server with classified documents on it. They'll do nothing about Biden and they'll do nothing about any other president in the past who's done the exact same things.

This is a political takedown so that Trump can't run or won't be president again. That's all it is.

I really don’t care about a political double standard. I wish they would have got Hillary too. I don’t agree that prosecutors should have any discretion when it comes to wether or not they take up a case. I just cannot stand to see people get away with stuff that I couldn’t have. So since they caught him with documents and have decided to prosecute then he should “hang” for it. The law is clear on this matter, and just because it was excused in the past does not mean anyone going forward should be exempt from prosecution.

• One item that seems ignored here is that Trump had the power to declassify ANY fucking thing he wanted. ANYthing

Except that if it wasn’t done before he left office, then it wasn’t declassified. There would also be a record of it. Merely wishing things to be declassified doesn’t make it so unless procedures are followed. I feel like we had this argument over at FW a few months back.

• One item that seems ignored here is that Trump had the power to declassify ANY fucking thing he wanted. ANYthing

As per a previous post, he also has the right to choose which documents are his personal documents, for the library and which get returned. Just like every other President has done.

This is unprecedented. Even Bernie Sanders has come out saying that it's a big mistake and it wrong.

• And I care A LOT about the double standard. The justice system is weaponized. That means they will nail anyone they want, for political or other reasons, and leave their guys alone.

I'm surprised you don't see a problem with it,

There is a problem. However all I am concerned about is that the laws are enforced. It sucks they got away with it in the past. I hate it. It really holds no bearing on wether or not the law should be enforced today.

Hell if Trump would have fired the right people and appointed the right replacements, we could have got Hillary too. It wasn’t too late just because they didn’t do anything about it before. So that is a failure of the last administration as much as this prosecution is obviously sponsored by the current one.

• As per a previous post, he also has the right to choose which documents are his personal documents, for the library and which get returned. Just like every other President has done.

This is unprecedented. Even Bernie Sanders has come out saying that it's a big mistake and it wrong.

Once again there would be a record of it. There are procedures for these things. Otherwise if things were just randomly declassified without a record or notice of it, then the originating agency or any other bureau that had a copy would still have to handle it according to its original classification. Not to mention would be blindsided when they find the info in the public domain.

• More likely possibility is he ORDERED various things declassified, and the deep-starters who ultimately DO these sorts of things refused

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• They have him on tape showing someone at least one classified document after he left office. He even said “As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t”

That’s enough evidence for me. It has nothing to do with a like or dislike of Trump, but holding our ruling class to the same standard as the rest of us. They are not above the law. If I had been caught with classified information at my house, I’d probably still be in the brig to this day.

and you know it's a classified doc how?

• Foster mother nearly lost her kids after a teacher reported her to social services because she questioned the school's teaching about the "genderbred person" and the gender ideology class.

A deputy head teacher reported her.

Foster mother ‘nearly lost children after questioning school’s gender ideology class’
    Foster mother ‘nearly lost children after questioning school’s gender ideology class’
    www.msn.com

A deputy headteacher attempted to have a foster mother’s children taken away when she questioned the school’s teaching of the “genderbread person”, it has been claimed.

The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was reported to social services because the teacher was “concerned” that the children were encountering “exceptionally bigoted” views.

In an email seen by The Telegraph, the teacher said the children are “looked after physically”, but that there was a danger that they could “expound similar bigoted viewpoints” to their mother.

The woman is now seeking an unqualified apology from the school, which she said has so far claimed its deputy headteacher was right to raise concerns.

The row was sparked by the mother questioning the school’s relationships teaching, which apparently included a video lecture of a non-binary 12-year-old saying gender is “dynamic” and that toilets are “just another way to categorise people”.

Students are also said to have been taught the “genderbread person”, a controversial diagram defining biological sex as a spectrum of “male-ness” and “female-ness”, with sex is “assigned” at birth. Critics have condemned it as “unscientific nonsense”.

The foster mother criticised the lesson plan in a “strongly worded” email to the school, arguing they were teaching ideology as fact and that it should be balanced with material from gender-critical voices.

In response, the teacher is alleged to have sent an email to social services that read: “I am very concerned about the environment these girls are growing up in if the views she gives in her email and the views she is giving at home.

“The girls are well presented, well fed, looked after physically and loved, but how are they going to grow up in terms of their views if these are the views they are hearing from their carer?

“Do we want children in care who are already traumatised to expound similar bigoted viewpoints?”

A meeting then reportedly took place between social services and members of the school to discuss the woman’s suitability as a foster mother, who said she was “shocked” by the response.

‘The first steps to fascism’

She told The Telegraph: “It’s inevitable that if [the teacher] had been successful, my kids would have been split up and the damage would have been phenomenal.

“The fact that I was ever deemed to be a risk to my children, and that… they would meet together to discuss it horrified me and made me feel incredibly vulnerable.

“Although you’re given children that initially you don’t know, by raising them and having them in your family you grow to love them as your own. And they are precious to me.

“It’s not OK for her to judge or police my tone or thinking. That’s overstretching her remit, and compelled speech is one of the first steps to fascism.”

‘Good track record saved mother’

The woman believed that she could have lost her children if not for several “exemplary years” that she has spent as a carer.

She is now one of the litigants in a class action case that is being prepared against the Government on gender ideology.

The group, made up of parents and teachers, claimed that the ministers have been “wilfully negligent” in allowing material from groups such as Stonewall to take root in schools.