China Prepares for War: A Timeline

• As Holmes has pointed out expansion into the Kyushu region severely limits chinkese maneuvering space and JDS possesses exceptionally capable defensive ASW elements and tactic.

If ROK joins and Taipei deploys at the northern end of the Formosa Straights the chinkese PLAN is left with one option.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• This just showed up on me feed

Exclusive: India bars makers of military drones from using Chinese parts
    India in recent months has barred domestic manufacturers of military drones from using components made in China over concerns about security vulnerabilities,…
    www.reuters.com

If I were chinkia I would be wary of what I'm stealing from the US

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Now this.

The lazy stupid flips. They have zero equipment to resist chinkia in any manner.

They need to buy a half dozen kockams boats yesterday.

China, Philippines' dispute over grounded warship heats up
    China again asked the Philippines to tow away a grounded warship - a World War Two-era vessel now used as a military outpost - from a disputed shoal on…
    www.reuters.com

• “First, to maximize effective use of our current equipment by improving operational rates, securing sufficient munitions, and accelerating investments in improving the resiliency of major defense facilities; “

Gee, sounds like a good plan. Maybe they could brief Milley on it after he gets done with all the fabulous DEI transformation work he’s doing for our military.

Especially that securing sufficient munitions thing. You did see the US is “borrowing “ 155mm rounds from SK, right? No way SK needs them if the Taiwan thing fires up and turns regional.

Personally, my bet is the US will not militarily oppose the reunification of Taiwan under this administration or the next Deathocratic one, whoever takes the oval for them.

• Best thing Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea could do right now IMO is spin up a nuclear weapons program. That or purchase some warheads from someone who would sell them, say possibly Israel, India...maybe. Anyhow, a few dozen weapons in the tactical KT range of say 100 to 450 kt, in second strike platforms like their submarines via tube or vertical launched cruise/ballistic missiles, would get China to STFU about Taiwan and the dash-11 area once and for all.

If out of the blue Taiwan and SK/Vietnam/Japan all said at a press conference that they now have tactical level nuclear weapons to be used for response/defense only, China would flip its shit for a few weeks in the media and world affairs, and then would sit down and realize that pushing their goals of conquering these other countries is going to result in Beijing and other large cities and bases being fried.

• China prepares… this looks like the appropriate place for this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So this just upped.

B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber Has One Goal: Win World War III Against China
    According to political leaders and the B-21’s manufacturer, China is the main adversary that the bomber can help deter, especially when it comes to improving…
    www.19fortyfive.com

I think it's a ploy. Eliminating chinkese war making potential will mean denying them their satellites. Not just that but commandeering them and utilizing them against chinkia

• The opinion of a cunt.

What Should America Do if China Invades Taiwan?
    If China chooses war over Taiwan, there will be no “good” choice for America. But the president and Congress are obligated to make the decision that best…
    www.19fortyfive.com

There are great benefits to be had by returning chinkia to the fractional warlord phase.