Pedro is going to be pulling your white ass over.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

• It's like a welfare version of Blue Helmets. Yet another classic conspiracy theory comes to life thanks to Democrats.

The one I'm waiting for is when they force homeowners to open their doors to illegals. They'll start with rentals and airbnb's, and when that's not enough, they'll target "middle class" families with larger homes.

• It's like a welfare version of Blue Helmets. Yet another classic conspiracy theory comes to life thanks to Democrats.

The one I'm waiting for is when they force homeowners to open their doors to illegals. They'll start with rentals and airbnb's, and when that's not enough, they'll target "middle class" families with larger homes.

already floated in new York city

• It's been done in Canada - friend of mine had the government try to commandeer his home to house illegal Haitian refugees. Basically it was their home, and when they'd RV for the summer, they'd rent the home out on AirBnB. The government started an action to take it over from them to permanently house refugees.... They stopped it by moving back in and taking down their AirBnB listing - and playing dumb aka "What AirBnB ? This is our home we live here leave us alone!"

After two years, the started renting it again and doing the RV thing. So far the gov has not come back.

• Yes, yet another reason for you all to stay away from Illinois.

The primary reason is still, of course, the smell in Decatur . . . but there are lots of other reasons.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively