• Most common date night with my wife is a trip to the Houston Improv, has been for 18 years now and we've seen a bunch of comedians, some great, some meh. Who have you seen that's memorable? Mostly recently for us.. Kevin Farley, Chris Farley's brother, opened for Dave Spade and was much funnier than Spade who only had travel jokes. Travel jokes are when you know a comedian is just grinding through a tour and doesn't have new material.

Steve O's Bucket List Tour leaves half the audience traumatized, a guy passed out and fell on my wife after one of the video bits. It was a lot better than we expected. Fortune Feimster was very good. Fluffy went into a rage over the stage clock and started doing old material after his current stuff just to spite it. Nate Bargatze kills, just a great comedian all around.

Really big now in Austin since Rogan moved and so many followed him, but haven't visited whatever the new club is he bought.

• Oh I saw that guy's This Is Not Happening. "Wolf Master". :laughing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Me, I met and talked to Joe Rogan at length before he got famous way back in the day. Very cool guy. As a kid in a parking lot I got lit up by a drunk Rodney Dangerfield - I was watching my parents load the car on a road trip (hotel in FL. had a nightclub, and he stumbled out the following morning, still drunk from the night before, still wearing his night club outfit - all wrinkled like he slept in them. He was having a smoke and decided to start zinging me for sport because I wasn't helping my parents load up the car (aka "Hey kid... let me ask you something...").

Only comedy show I remember seeing back in the day was Steven Wright - he was hysterical.

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.