Stones new song

• This is the best thing they've done io ages and ages. I like this. Really well done and the video is great.

They have a new album coming out. Paul McCartney played bass on a song. Charlies Watts played on two songs ( pretty sure before he died)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I liked it, seemed a little over produced though. That could have fit in with anything they've done in the last 40 years

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

Edited once, last by Beej ().

• This song is fucking great. Sounds like a classic stones song. Better than they have been since their prime.

Mick sound great. Like his young self. Lady Gaga kills it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it's really great!

That producer gets HUGE credit for this too. He really took the helm, Pretty amazing to me that a guy that young could be so damn confident and in charge. The details - like giving Paul McCartney a hoffner bass with a fuzz box built in as a gift then telling him to bring it to the session. Same with bringing all the modded Fender amps and having those guys use them., Gifting Keith a 1930 Gibson acoustic and having him play that on the Muddy Waters song.

I like the cut of the guy's jib!

I'm going to try to listen to this album tonight. I'll bet it's going to be one of the best albums they've ever done.