GG, are you super hot?

• LOL. That top pic. "This is what peak fitness looks like"

haha

Is that one in the beard you?

YES YOU PICKED CORRECTLY

THIS WHEN I WAS A LITTLE YOUNGER LOOKIN....

Vw21Usd.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Screammm, in that pick your face looks pretty young. You have nice skin and look healthy. To be honest, the long and kind of wiry beard and hair probably make you look older. I'd love to see you with a closely shaven beard and mustache with a nice hairstyle... like very short sides with a little on top. Something like this

Would you let me give you a makeover? haha

• I AM THINKING I WAS LIKE 29 HERE....HOLDING UP A BOAT IN NEWPORT BEACH..I HAD JUST GOT A HAIR CUT AND REMOVED MY LARGE STASH AND BEARD.....I HAD REALLY LONG HAIR BACK THEN

UNTIL THIS PICTURE

aCHXsGu.jpg

SO FUCKING HIGH AND DRUNK

I WAS LIVING IN COLORADO BY THEN AND REMEMBER FLYING OUT FOR MY DADS SECOND WIFE WEDDING AND RECEIPTION GROUP WAS MOVED ON THE GREEKS MILLION DOLLAR HUGE BOAT

THE GREEKS WERE RISH FUCKERS THAT LIKED MY DAD AND HATED HIS QUEER SON

ME

FUCK THEM

YOU KNOW I HAVE A FINE LITTLE ASS AND I SAW THEM LOOKING AT MY BUTT SO MANY TIMES AND THEY KNEW I SAW THEM LOOKING AT MY CUTE BUTT IT WAS HILARIOUS

HOW MANY STRAIGHT GUYS I GOT TO PLAY WITH AND THEY SAID YOU HAVE SUCH A HOT ASS

FUNNY YOU HEAR THAT FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND IT GETS OLD BUTT MAN IT SURE GOT ME LOTS OF ACTION WITH STRAIGHT GUYS

MOST OF MY STRAIGHT FRIENDS AT LEAST GOT SOME HEAD

TED

I WAS SURE A COCK WHORE THAT PART IS TRUE

I ALWAYS TOLD STRAIGHTS LOOK WE ALL LOVE THE COCK WE ALL HAVE ONE

YOU DOPE

SIMPLE LOGIC MEANS YOU WOULD LIKE ANOTHER GUYS DICK

LETS TRY AND AND YOU TELL ME NO AT ANY TIME BUDDY

LAUGHING

LATER I WOULD SAY YOU WANT PUT THIS IN ME ???

I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYONE SAYING NO

STRAIGHT BOYS AND MEN WERE HILARIOUS

MY ONE HIGH SCHOOL STRAIGHT BUDDY SAID YES ONE DAY WHILE WE WERE ALONE AND HIS WIFE WAS WORKING

HE WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN HIM AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST THIS ALL WENT DOWN

I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS OF JOE

YES I COLLECT GUYS NAMED JOE LOLOLOL

I HAVE HAD 3 OF THEM NOW

I HAD TWO TIMS

OH IT WAS A ADVENTURE BEING A STRAIGHT GAY GUY

GIRLS WANTED ME WHEN THEY FOUND OUT I WAS GAY

I LET SOME OF THEM TAKE ME LOL

FUNNY SHIT MAN

THE LEZBO TOUR WAS EXCITING AND CREEPY WEIRD

PAULA ANN GOT COKED TO DEATH SO WITH THAT I WAS DONE WITH THEM LEZBO MEAN GIRLS

I LIKED THEM BECAUSE I PICKED THE ONES MOST LIKE TOM BOYS

SMALL TITS NICE NIPPLES AND A MEAN PUSSY THAT CHASES YOU AROUND

I LEARNED THEY HATE MEN AND LOVE THEIR COCKS

THEY ARE SO PISSED THEY DIDN'T GET THEIR OWN COCKS

IT'S MOSTLY TRUE I THINK

THEY SURE TORTURED ME AN MANY WAYS

I BECAME ALMOST PASSIVE DURING THAT TIME

IF I WANTED SOME MANY STUFF A DRAG QUEEN WAS BUTCH

NO WONDER I DRANK AND DID THE DRUGS SO MUCH

TALK ABOUT MENTAL ANTICS IN RELATIONSHIPS

PAULA ANN HAD A CHOKE FETISH SHE DEMANDED YOU CHOKE HER RIGHT WHEN SHE GOT OFF OR YOU DID IN HER

WELL SHE ALSO DID MEAN GIRLS AND THEY FOUND HER IN HER MUSTANG AT A SMALL STRIP MALL IN ANAHEIM ON BROOKHURST STREET I WILL NEVER FORGET THE HOMICIDE DETECTIVE LEAVING A CAR WITH MOM AT HER HOUSE SHE CALLED ME IN A PANIC ASKING DID YOU KILL THAT GIRL

I HAD JUST BEEN IN A HORRIBLE CAR CRASH AND MY LEFT HAND HAD BEEN BADLY CRUSHED SO I HAD LONG PIN STICKING OUT OF MY CAST THEY BASICALL MUSHED THE BONES AROUND THESE LONG PINS THROUGH EACH KNUCKLE OUCH

WELL I DROVE TO ANAHEIM PD AND AS I WALKED TOWARDS THE DESKS OF THE HOMICIDE DETECTIVES THEY BOTH DIDN'T LOOK ME IN MY EYES THEY FOLLOWED MY LEFT HAND IN CAST

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN

OH WHAT CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT PAULA ANN AND YOU

OH MAN

SWEAT RIVERS WERE ROLLING DOWN MY PITS LOL

I WAS HUNG OVER AND FREAKED OUT

BUTT OFF THE HOOK AS I COULDN'T HAVE CHOKED HER WITH THAT CRUSHED LEFT HAND APPARENTLY

THEY DIDN'T SAY THAT THEY JUST SAID THEY WERE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO PAULA ANN

THEY NEVER DID THAT I HEARD OFF

I THINK SHE DIED DURING HOT SEX AND SOMEONE PUT HER IN HER CAR AND DROPPED HER OFF AT THE STRIP MALL

I WOKED FOR PAULA ANNS DAD AND HE TRIED TO WARN ME ABOUT HIS ONLY CHOLD AND HOW SHE WAS ONE DANCE I MIGHT WANT TO SKIP

RAY HER DAD SURE WAS RIGHT LOL

OH MAN