• I agree. If a woman has the right to have an abortion, a person should have the right to end their own life on their own terms, right?

HI WH! I don't think the right to abortion has much to do with the right to die but they are related. They are rights to control our own bodies. The most freedom loving words come from the people that want to take these things away from us. To this day young people have to sign up for the draft, a system that forces you to kill or be killed because of the beliefs of others. When I was of that age it was even worse. At 18 you could be drafted and have no vote to express your disagreement with the war you were forced to fight. Trump just sold 14 thousand soldiers to the Saudies for half a billion dollars. I'm sure they didn't sign up to defend a foreign country that was too lazy to defend itself.

• O, I think you have had more than your share of grief. I have a friend that can't...won't...listen or read anything negative. I think it just limits her and doesn't save her from anything. Thank you for sharing part of your story. I'm not one to "embrace my suffering", When I suffer it hurts and I would change it if I could. But I think there is a kind of healing when we share the suffering of others. We listen and we vicariously experience a small part of the story we hear. Its good for the soul.

So by sharing you are in a way healing the ones that listen.

Thank you.

• YEAH ADDING TO THE JOE AND ME STORY

I WAS PRETTY UPSET AS I LOOKED AROUND FOR A SUICIDE NOTE TO ME

I FOUND NONE...17 YEARS LATER I WAS CLEARING OUT THE HALL CLOSET AND FOUND ALL THE PICTURES JOE USE TO TAKE HE WAS THE CAMERA MAN AS I WASN'T INTO IT

WELL I FOUND THE NOTE THAT WAS 7 PAGES NOTEBOOK PAPER SIZE....IT WAS SO SUREAL TO READ SO MANY YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH...

WILD SHIT MAN

I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS GOING TO LOOK FOR IT AGAIN TO REREAD IT AGAIN

I NEVER DI IT YET...NOW MAYBE I WILL....

• yes i find it is kinda catartic to write out the banter of my story

you never forget these type of life changing stories.....

I have enjoyed many pains in my wild ride

crushed left hand and 5 badly broken ribs when tossed out of my 69 VW bug when a chevy impala hit me in the passenger side

after he ran red light a cop sitting on side of road saw it happen thought i was laying dead as the laid on it's side on top of me they later told me the story

oh the pain I had on that one was beyond any i had felt before

ribs are shocking pain as everything you do moves the ribs coughing was just insane...pain....

I think mental pain is the worst of them all

there is no way to escape your dark cloud thoughts you think so feel so trapped and the pain just compounds on you....

how i survived mental pains through my 20's is shocking now as i remember....

Ann jusped of the 4 story building as soon as her and i got out of the locked ward of the mental hospital...she was only 19 a thin long hair surfer girl had drank rubbing alcahol because her boyfriend was so mentally abusive to her

how anyone could be mean to that girls was just beyond me

we had been locked up together for 30 days for trying to off ourselvels

they rushed in to tell me that Ann had just died and grabbed me and put me back in the locked ward for another 30 days to prevent me from doing the same thing as Ann did

I will never ever forget Ann

• after watching countless video of abortions done live I had to change how i thought of people allowed to murder babies

it is murder

I can't hade behind any excuse for a womens rights as I must stand up for the innocent children stopped from being born and murdered in the safest place there is

inside mom

I saw the tiny tiny fetus they call a baby and it knew that horrible thing was chasing it before it was sucked into chunks

I don't care what anyone says that shit there is plainwrong

I am sorry I felt like it was ever ok

I had to change my mind on abortion

if you have the balls you should go watch the videos of abortions at all the differnt ages of a baby growing in mom

then watch how they kill it

what type of people would do that job murdering innocent of the innnocents is beyond me now

to do no harm is their oath they claim

doctors nurses

people are so upset with me butt i don't care I see 40 millions dead babies that never got to be born and no stopping this

when do people change their minds and face the reality of murdering the children

I think it is one of the worst things humanity has come up with

killing babies

we all would cry out if we saw them killing puppies....

why don't people feel the same about killing babies and then using their body parts is so so sick I can not even pretend to understand these fuckers

now you know

• yes I might be ok with the day after pills

yet i wonder how that soul feels about being killed before being able to form into a baby

what did it do wrong to be snuffed out like this

to me there is no defence

no one defends these babies

millions and millions of babies killed each year some now even killed right after birth we find out

what the fuck is wrong with you people

to me this marks the fall of a society that has such little respect for their own humans life

the unborn and freshly born

are killed because the people outside say it is just a problem they don't want to deal with

100 excuses and none will work for me

don't let a dick in you and don't act like it was some accident

I am so glad I am not female

I fear i would have had ten abortions before i watched a video that changed my mind then the hell of knowing what I did would always haunt my actions and thinking

I am not religious at all

I simply love puppIes and babies.....they are pure love coming into this world

and no one should be killing them off

medical people are often suck fuckers psycopaths are many in their ranks

sure i have a problem if the baby will kill the mother should she get a safe card and survive or die bringing in a fresh soul to replace her

i just can't deal with that one either

i wouldn't want to be a mom that part is clear

I had enough trouble raiSing me and sure fucked that up so I would never risk raising a child when I know how fucked up I am

• WELL THE BIG COMMON DEATH ARE ONE OFFING SELF AND KILLING BABIES

SHOCKING DEATHS AND HARD FOR SOCIETY TO DEAL WITH

DEATH IS THE COMMON THREAD

KILL OR MURDERING ONES SELF OR DOING IT TO A BABY

PRETTY HEAVY CHOICES AND IT IS IRONIC ONE IS A SELF CHOICE WHILE THE OTHER IS FOR YOUR OWN CHILD

I OFTEN SEEM DISJOINTED AND AM WITH FULL INTENT

NO TOPIC IS LOCKED INTO THE DISCUSSION IN MY FREE WORLD

SO I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN ON THAT

I HAVE SEEN THAT IN ACTION FOR FAR TOO LONG WITH LITTLE CONTROLLING FORUMS AND POSTERS

I AM ONE TO BE RASH AND BRASH IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE

READ IT OR SCROLL I ALWAYS SAY

ANOTHER SITE JUST REMOVED SCREAM FOR THEIR 10 TH TIME

I DIDN'T TAKE TO CHANGING TITLES OF MY THREADS AND PLAYING WITH MY FONT AND WORD STYLE

HOW DO IDIOT PUT UP WITH THESE DIPSHITS FUCK NUGGETS

THERE WAS A VALID REASON I CREATED SCREAMMMMMM I AM REMINDED OF THIS ALL THE TIME

I HAVE WALKED IN WANTING TO MURDER MYSELF FOR MANY YEARS

I HAVE KNOW PEOPLE MURDERED BY OTHERS AND THEIR OWN HAND

I HAVE DATED A GUY AND HIS LOVER KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE I DATED HIM EVEN IF HIS LOVER DEAD WAS A CHEATER HIMSEL

SO I KNOW TRUE GUILT AS WELL

HE IS STILL JUST DEAD HE WAS A MENTAL WARD TECH AND HAD TRIED KILLING HIMSELF BECAUSE OF HIS OWN MENTAL PAIN AND ISSUES

HE WANTED ME FOR HIS LOVER I WAS YOUNG AND DUMB AND HIS LOVER WAS MY TYPE AND WANTED TO BECOME A DOCTOR AND WAS 4 YEARS INTO BECOMING ONE

WE SOON BROKE UP AND THEN I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF AND ALMOST DID

FOUND BLUE GOT MY CHEST BEAT PURPLE AND CAME BACK IN THE HOSPITAL

OVER DOSE

THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO KILL THEY ALL ARE ALIKE IN THAT IT CAUSES DEATH

I REALLY THINK PEOPLE THAT HAVE ILLNESS HAVE A RIGHT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE

WHO AM I TO PRETEND TO KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW OR WALK IN THEIR SHOES

I MADE THAT HORRIBLE CHOICE WHEN JOE MY LOVER WOKE ME UP TELLING ME HE TOOK ALL HIS PILLS

I LET HIM DO IT I DID NOT CALL 911

THE GUYS THAT TOOK HIS BODY ALSO TOOK ALL THE PILL BOTTLES OUT OF OUR BATH ROOM LATER I FIGURED OUT THEY LOOKED FOR HIS FINGER PRINTS

YIKES IT WAS SUCH A HORRIBLE TIME

PAIN SO CONSTANT AND BAD I WOULD SURE UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT SOMEONE LEAVING

THE HUAMN CONDITION IS TRICKEY WITH LIFE OR DEATH

A LOT OF OLDER PEOPLE TAKE MORE OF THEIR PILLS AND NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT

THERE IS A RIVER OF HURTING PEOPLE ALSO AS PAIN ISN'T MANAGED VERY WELL MORE AND MRE

I ALSO DON'T TRUST DOCTORS SO IF THEY TOLD ME I WAS DYING I MIGHT NOT BUY IT AND OFF MYSELF

I MIGHT CHECK IN WITH SOME OTHER GUYS AND ALSO THE NEW AGE NUTS TOO

SOME JUST GET SAD AND SAY FUCK IT I AM OUT OF HERE....SOME AT SHOCKING YOUNG AGES I SEE

THESE PEOPLE KILLING THEIR WHOLE FAMILY AND THEN SELF IS PART OF THIS WHOLE WEIRD PACKAGE

THE TRIBAL ENTELECT I CALL IT

HOW WE THINK WE SHOULD END THIS LIFE....IS CHANGING I THINK.....

HOSPICE SCARED ME

THEY BASICALLY KILLED MY GRANDMA SHE GOT THE STOMACHE CANCER AT AGE 80

SHE NEVER EVER WANTED TO DIE SHE SUFFERED SO BAD IT WAS JUST HORRIBLE AND I WAS GLAD I MISSED IT AS I WAS THE OLDEST GRAND CHILD AND I DEARLY LOVED THAT WOMEN ONE OF ONLY ONE LIKE HER

TRAAAA I CALLED HER AS A CHILD WARPED EVEN THEN

THEY JUST TOOK HER OUT WITH MORPHINE SO SHE WAS SO DRUNK ON THAT DRUG NOTHING MATTERED OR EVEN HURT I SUPPOSE

HOSCICE AT HOME

IT STILL CREEPS ME OUT I MEAN I WAS NEVER WANTING HER TO DIE PERIOD AND FELT IT WAS BEST WITH THE HORRIBLE PAINS SHE WORKED SO LONG WITH

SHE NEVER WOULD HAVE AGREED TO PUT HERSLEF TO SLEEP I KNOW HER TOO WELL

YET THEY DID IT

I FOCUS ON DEATH BECAUSE I HAVE LIVED LIFE AND DEATH MOST OF MY DAM LIFE

WHY WE DIE I SUPPOSE IS MY MAIN THEME THAT MOTIVATES MANY OTHER SEARCHES IN THIS LIFE AND DEATH DYNAMIC

• NOW WE ALL MAY FACE OUR OWN DEATH FROM A VIRUS

THAT'S A NEW ONE FOR MY LITTLE SEARCH INTO THE HAUMN ENDING AND HORRIBLE SADNESS

LAUGHING I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SUGGEST AND GUIDE MY SORRY ASS THESE DAYS

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT SHIT PARTY BABY CAKES

I GOT NOTHING TO LOSE SO ROLL YER DICE

TART TITS

HOPE I PISSED YOU OFF

LIFE IS HARSH THEN WE DIE BABY

• LOOK PAULA ANN WAS A GAL THAT I HAD SEX WITH SHE LIKED PEOPLE TO CHOKE HER

SHE WAS FOUND IN HER CAR CHOKE TO DEATH

WAS THAT MURDER OR WAS IT JUST SEX THE WAY PAULA ANN LIKED IT

SHE REMAINS DEAD TO THIS DAY

TO ME IT IS SIMPLE HAND OF ANOTHER CAUSING DEATH IS MURDER

YOU KILLED THE HUMAN

MAYBE YOU LOST YOUR HEAD IN LUST OR ANGER THE HUMAN IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS TO MAKE IT SO

PERIOD

I NOW CALL HOSPICE LEGAL MURDERING

THAT IS WHAT THEY DO JUST LIKE THE VET DOES TO YOUR DOG OR CAT

PUT TO DEATH BY THE HUMAN HAND CAUSED BY THE HUMAN HAND OF MAN

IF I WAS DOING THAT I WOULD THINK I AM MURDERING LEGALLY TO MAKE THIS PERSON DIE

NO WAY COULD I EVEN DO IT

IT IS AMAZING HOW WE SEEM TO FILTER MURDER INTO THESE SOFTER WORDS OR DELIGHTFUL FOR THE LIVING WAYS OF SAYING IT IS MURDER

THEY EVEN STARTEED REDEFINING MURDER OVER IT

I AM TELLING YOU THE CHANGES ARE WEORD AND WHAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE ...WILL NOT MAKE ANYONE GLAD WE HEADED DOWN THIS ROAD....

WHEN THEY SIT IN A GROUP AND DECIDE WHO SHOULD DIE 1984 HAS ARRIVED AND SO MUCH MORE

BABALON WHORE

YOU MIGHT ADMIT THE FLUFFY CARE WE HAVE FOR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES AND YES EVEN A CHILD UNBORN

CHANGES WHEN THEY ARE CAUSED TO DIE

IT ISN'T A PURE CLEAN DEATH AND WE ALL KNOW IT

IT IS A HAND OF MAN

SOME SAY PLAYING GOD

WE CROSS THIS ROAD AND IT IS SERIOUS TO SEE WHAT THIS MEAN IN THE END NO PUN MEANT

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO TALK TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH AND SEE WHAT THEY NOW THINK AND ALSO SOME BABIES AND WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT NEVER GETTING BORN

I PRETEND TO BE THEM AND I DON'T CARE FOR HUAMNS AFTER WHAT THEY DID

AT ALL

• AND......

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I HAVE A THING CALLED DNR

REGISTERED SO IT SHOWS UP ON MY MEDICAL FILE ONLINE APPARENTLY

THIS MEANS IF I HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR AM ACTING KINDA DEAD LIKE DON'T BE BRINGING MY SORRY ASS BACK

JACK

I DID IT AS I HAVE A IMPLANT THAT WILL SHOCK MY HEART TO MAKE IT BEAT AGAIN

IF YOU DON'T BREATH AND IT TAKES 20 MINUTES FOR 911 CREW TO GET TO YOU YOU WILL HAVE VERY

BAD BRAINDAMAGES

SO......

I LET THE BATTERIES RUN DOWN AND REFUSE REPLACEMENT NOW

IT KEPT BUZZING ME IN MY CHEST I GUESS RIGHT BEFORE IT CAN'T EVEN DO THAT TO ME

WILDEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD HAPPEN WAS THINKING I WAS HEARING ...? FEELING THIS BUZZING...I HIT MUTE ON MY MUSIC AND SAID WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT MAN

LAUGHING

DUMB ASS

SO AM I MURDERING ME OR SHOULD THEY FORCE ME TO LIVE CLOSE TO HOSPITAL NOW

LOL

IT WAS A REAL HEAD RUSH WHEN I FILLED OUT THE PAPERS AND MADE IT SO

DNR <<<

DO NOT RESUSATATE HER !!!

JIM SHES DEAD.....

I AM USUALLY SAYING I AM GLAD THEY LEFT NOW

I GOT VERY CALLOUS AFTER A NUMBER OF PEOPLE I KNEW DIED FROM AIDS

THEY HAD A COLLAPSED LUNG THEN BOTH WENT FLAT THEY UP AND DIED SO FAST I WASN'T EVEN READY TO HERE THEY WAS DEAD

HOW MANY WANTED TO JUST BE PUT TO SLEEP AND COULDN'T EVEN KILL SELF....THEY GOT INFECTIONS IN THEIR BRAIN AND IT OFTEN BLINDED THEM FIRST

SAYING SENTENCES BACKWARDS AND TWISTED WERDS

I QUIT GOING TO HOSPITAL I JUST COULDN'T GO SEE THEM

I FELT SO GUILTY

THEN I WISHED THEM DEAD IN A HURRY BECAUSE IT CAUSED ME TO THINK OF THEM ALL THE TIME I NEEDED IT TO STOP

SOME WILD THINGS HAPPENS WHEN YOU FACE THE DEATH AND HOW THEY DIE

AND WHY

AND IF THEY WERE PUT TO DEATH OR THEY DID IT

I FOUND I JUST ALWAYS FELT SO SAD IT WAS TO THE POINT I COULDN'T EVEN CRY ANY MORE

I QUIT GOING TO ANYONES FUNERAL EVEN LOVED ONES

I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT CALLED DYING AND DEATH

COULD I TELL THEM TO TURN OFF THE MACHINES

WELL I DID THAT

WITH MY DAD AND THEY SAID HE HAD NO BRAIN WAVES AND WAS FLAT THEY HAD TO SET UP WARMING HIS BODY HE HAD TAKEN A MASSIVE OVER DOSE

I FELT HIS ARM IT WAS COLD AS ICE

I TOLD THE DOCTORS SHIT IT OFF HE ALWAYS SAID DON'T LET HIM LIVE AS A VEGGIE....

GUESS WHAT HE SURVIVED UNTIL HE WA 74 SO LIKE 20 YEARS LONGER AFTER I TOLD THEM TO SHUT HIS MACHINES OFF

HIS OWN MOTHER ATTACKED ME AND CHASED ME TO THE ELEVATORS I MADE IT AWAY FROM THAT CRAZY OLD BITCH FROM HELL

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT HE THOUGHT ABOUT ME DOING THAT TO HIM

SEE HE HAD TORTURED US ALL AND THEN TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF

WELL I ADMIT I WANTED THAT FUCKER DEAD BAD

I WAS PAST MY WITS END WITH DEATH THREATS HE WOULD PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD AND MAAA'S HEAD

SO IT WAS PRETTY EASY FOR ME TO SAY SHUT HIS MACHINES OFF

I AM NOW GLAD HE LIVED IF ONLY TO SAVE MY SORRY ASS FROM THE LIFE OF GUILT THAT I KILLED HIM

SO HAVE VALID COMMENTS AND UNDERSTANDING FAR DEEPER THAN I MAY LET ON

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I pray for you! You've been through a lot and I'm not sure I could have handled some of that.

• WELL PAULA ANN GOT ME INTO TROUBLE WITH HER DEATH THEY CAME OUT TO MAAA'S HOUSE THESE WERE HOMACIDE DETECTIVES AND LEFT THEIR CARD TELLING HER TELL YOU SON WE WANT TO SEE HIM RIGHT AWAY

AT THE TIME I HAD JUST BEEN IN THE VW BUG CRASH AND MY LEFT HAND WAS IN A CAST WITH WIRES STICKING OUT OF EACH KNUCKLE

SO WHEN I WALKED INTO THEIR BACK ROOM OFFICES AT ANAHEIM PD I SAW TWO GUYS AND THEY BOTH DROPPED THEIR EYES TO MY LEFT HAND

THEY TOLD ME I WAS ON TOP OF THEIR LIST TO TALK TO AND I TOLD THEM SHE WAS A CRAZY ASS GIRL AND HAD GOT MAD AT ME FOR NOT CHOKING HER DURING SEX AT THE PEAK POINT....

I TOLD THEM I BET SOMONE DID AS PAULA ANN MEAN AS FUCK WANTED

SHE WAS OUT OF HER MIND WITH HER CHOKIN LUST GAME

SOME LESBIEN DID IT THEN LATER I THOUGHT MAYBE HER OWN DAD DID IT SHE HAD JUST PUT HER PARENTS THROUGH INSANE HELL

SO I DIDN'T CHOKE PAULA ANN AND WAS ACTUALLY GLAD I HAD MY CRUSHED LEFT HAND THAT DAY

I NEVER HAD THE COPS DROP A CARD WITH MY MAAAA IT WAS BEYOND SHOCKING.....I ABOUT SHIT MY PANTS WHEN MAAA CALLED ME AND SAID DID YOU DO ANYTHING TO A GIRL

LAUGHING

I LATER TOLD MAAA AND SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE THE TYPE OF PEOPLE I GOT MIXED UP WITH ......I NEVER FORGOT HOW SHE HAD TO ACTUALLY ASK ME IF I HURT A GIRL IT WAS SO CREEPY FOR MY OWN MOTHER TO ASK THAT....

THAT STILL IS THE WEIRDEST DEATH ON MY LIST OF LIFE.....

• External Content www.youtube.com

• WITH THE MASSIVE AGE OUT NOW SO MANY CHILDREN WILL BE PUTTING THEIR PARENTS TO SLEEP

SOME ARE ALREADY DROPPING PARENTS OFF AT MOTEL 6 PAYIING FOR A FEW DAYS STAY

THINKING THEY GOT RID OF ALL THEIR PROBLEMS WITH OLD CRAZY NOW MOTHER OR FATHER

IT'S A CRIME TO DO THAT

MEDIA WON'T EVEN DO A STORY ON THIS SHIT THEY FEAR MORE PEOPLE WILL THINK IT'S A GREAT IDEA

SO HOW MANY ARE GIVING THEIR OLD PARENT TOOOO MANY OF THEIR PILLS

ONE DOES WONDER WHAT IS CHANGING ABOUT THE OLD AND THEIR DEATHS WHEN SO MANY ARE FLOODING THE RANKS OF THE OLD FART BABY BOOMERS

A KILLER FLU WOULD KNOCK OFF SO MANY OLD PEOPLE REAL FAST.....AMYBE ??? SAVING SOCIAL SECURITY TOO ???

I PREDICT LARGE NUMBERS OF HOSPICE COMPANIES GETTING IN ON MURDERING THE ELDERLY SOON $$$$$ FOLLOW THE MONEY HONEY

• I pray for you! You've been through a lot and I'm not sure I could have handled some of that.

WELL THANKS

LOL

IT HELPS THAT I AM ALREADY HAVE INSANE AND HAD BEEN THROUGH SOME HELLISH DEATHS AT A YOUNG AGE

I THINK I JUST FLIP OUT AND GET MENTAL FOR A TIME THEN IT SEEMS TO FADE WITH TIME

I MEAN ALL THE STORIES HAUNT ME TO THIS DAY BUTT THEN I AM NOT DEAD SO I SAY HELL GET OVER IT BUTTER CUP

LIFE IS HARSH AND PEOPLE JUST DON'T TAALK ABOUT IT LIKE YOU DO SO IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO A LOT OF OTHERS YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS SHIT

I TRIED TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT ME BUTT THEN IT'S REALLY ABOUT THE DEAR DEPARTED PERSON....

MY OLD BIKER BUDDY DICK DIED IN MY LIVING ROOOM HEART ATTACK....I LEFT AND HAD HIM HOUSE SIT AS I HAD 4 DOGS AND 3 CATS

I WENT TO NORTH WEST COLORADO WITH A ELDERY BUDDY WITH THE ALZHEIMERS

I COME HOME FROM THAT INSANE TRIP WITH HIM DRIVING US MY GOD

I PULL UPP THE LOWER ROAD AND SEE FIRE ENGINE AND OTHER 911 SUV'S FUCK CHUCK

YEP DICK DIED IN MY LIVING ROOM

EVERYONE AROUND HERE WAS OUT ON THEIR DECKS WATCHING

I FOLLOWED THE AMBULANCE DOWN TO TOWN AND KNEW THEY WROKED ON DICK BUTT I KNEW HE WAS DEAD HIS COLOR WAS SO OFF THEY WAS JUST ACTING LIKE THEY TRIED TO SAVE HIM

I REFUSED TO GO TO HIS FUNERAL I WAS ALREADY CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCHY GIRL SO NO WAY WAS I GOING TO DO THAT SHIT AGAIN AT A FUNERAL

FUCK

I HAD WARNED DICK COME UP THE MOUNTAIN STAIRS SLOW BUDDY I DON'T WANT YOU GETTIN ANOTHER HEART ATTACK

LITTLE DID I KNOW HE WOULD BE DEAD SOON

HE AND I LOVED CHERRY PIES AND I HAD BOUGHT HIM ONE BEFORE I LEFT ON MY LITTLE TRIP

I TOLD HIM IT'S ALL FOR YOU DON'T EVEN SAVE ME A SLICE DICK.....HE HAD EATEN HALF IF IT

I CLEANED THE MASSIVE MESS UP IN MY LIVING ROOM FROM ALL THE TRASH THE 911 GUYS LEAVE BEHIND....ALL MEDICAL SHIT

HID DAUGHTER HAD GOT A CALL LEFT ON HER ANSERING MACHINE AND DROVE STRAIGHT UP HERE AT HIGH SPEEDS AND MADE IT HERE RIGHT BEFORE I PULLED UP HERE

SHE HAD GIVEN HER DAD MOUTH TO MOUTH AND BEAT ON HIS CHEST

GEORGE HER VERY FAT BIKE HUSBAND THREW UP IN MY KITCHEN SINK

SAYING TO ME DICK IS GONE LET HER GIVE HIM MOUTH TO MOUTH BUTT IT MAKES ME PUKE

FUCK

2 YEARS LATER GEORGE ALSO DIED AT WORK FROM A HEART ATTACK SO ALL MY OLD BOKER BUDDIES ARE DEAD UP HERE

GEORGE WAS THE LAST ONE

I WENT TO HIS FUNERAL AND THEY HAD TO HELP ME TO MY CAR I WAS SO OUT OF IT CRYING AND JUST BEYOND SICK AND SAD

I AM SUCH A PUSSY SOFT HEARTED GUY AND WHILE I MAYBE TOUGHT TOO THESE TYPE OF THINGS BREAK ME UP HARD

AFTER THAT FUNERAL I HAVE NEVER EVER GONE TO ANOTHER FUNERAL AND WON'T EVEN GO TO MY OWN I KID PEOPLE TELLING THEM THAT

RICKY WAS SHOT IN HIS HEAD A SECRET LESBIEN LOVE FOR HIS SOON TO BE WIFE MADE THIS CREEPY GAL WHO WAS A SHARP SHOOTER GUN NUT DID IT ABOUT 1/2 BLOCK AWAY

HER FAMILY OWNED THE DEL TACO CHAIN IN ANAHEIM SO THEY WERE VERY RICH PEOPLE

DUANE K WAS RICKY'S FATHER WHO I KNEW AS HE CAME IN MY STORE FOR YEARS

AFTER RICKY WAS FOUND WITH HIS HEAD BLOWN APART SITTING IN HIS LITTLE PICK UP BY HIS OWN DAD

I WOULD BRAKE DOWN CRYING WHEN HIS DAD WALKED IN

HE CAME AROUND THE COUNTER AND HUGGED AND HELD ME AND TOLD ME WE WILL BE OK CHARLIE

HE WAS CRYIN WITH ME

I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET THAT NICE MAN

OR HIS YOUNG SON RED HEAD RICKY....I SAW THE KID GROW UP MAN THAT WAS JUST SO HORRIBLE

THEY PUT THAT GIRL IN PRISON FOR LIFE AND THEY TOLD OF HER LETTERS SHE HAD WRITTEN TO RICKY'S SOON TO BE WIFE WHO WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH HER DAM FRIEND AND WAS NOT INTO GAY SEX WITH ANOTHER LADY

SO TWISTED UP THAT WHOLE DEAL

SHE THOUGHT BY KILLING RICKS HER CRUSH ON RICKY'S SOON TO BE WIFE WOULD BE CLEAR FOR THEM TO GET TOGETHER ???

INSANE BITCH

• SO I ALWAYS FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH A DYING FRIEND OR LOVED ON OR MATE

AS I WELL KNOW HOW WEIRD IT IS AND HOW DEEP AND LONG LASTING THE COFUSION AND PAIN IS

HELPLESS WE STAND BY AND WATCH THEM DIE

NEVER A EASY THING TO GO THROUGH

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING THEY SAID TO YOU AND GOD I WILL JUST NEVER HEAR OR SEE THEM EVER AGAIN....

IT SMACKS YOU SO HARD THAT THIS IS A REAL REALITY

HOPE THEY ALL FLEW AND WERE JUST GLAD TO BE FREE AGAIN