Random Musical Shit.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

This is so amazing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

This is a rough song idea that my friend Tim posted the other day. He named it "have you heard it before?" because he wanted to know if it's something that someone else might have done before, or similar.

The way our forum works is that we post our ideas and if anyone likes them they can add to it. I kind of take over stuff - and I liked this one, so I'm going to arrange it, add vocals and work out the song.

I actually already did add some very rough vocals - a first take thing that I did, Out of tune and all.

So here's what Tim posted

External Content soundcloud.com

Here's my very rough vocal/lyrics

And now I have Tim's separate parts loaded into a new project and I'm adding drums and arranging it. Basically all I'm going to do is add a chorus and augment the music with other parts. Then it goes back to Tim so he can see if he likes it and so he can play his parts again.

I just got off the phone with him. We're going to make a push to release some more songs now, along with another member, Jim. We're probably going to think of bands name and do new stuff as another band

Tim and Jim recently got signed to a record deal for their 80's stuff that they did as Jagged Rocks on the Perimeter. I have my own stuff under Sleepy Lemon Monkeys, Tim and Jim have their own stuff and we are all going to collaborate on a different project.

It's a lot of fun working on stuff with friends like these guys. They're such good guys.

Anyway. I'm working on Have You Heard it Before tonight

• No he's correct. It's never good enough. He could always be better. The largest room in the universe is the room for self improvement.

Meanwhile bask in the glow of your .25% mediocrity.

Whiner.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• This is so amazing.

External Content www.youtube.com

(I had no idea I already HAD an account here, much less that I had posted stuff before...saw it while I was purging some of my saved google passwords...now I must think of something witty for avatard/sig)

The thing on Disney+, fucking incredible to watch the process of them creating the songs from Let It Be, wish there was similar for Sgt Pepper

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Official Post

So here's what I did last night

Arrangement, Drums, new vocals, acoustic and viola

These recorded parts are still rough - to get the idea down., but this is coming together, I think

• External Content www.youtube.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• External Content www.youtube.com

All Government is Organized Crime.