I thought Ziggy was dead today

• Official Post

Ziggy is my black Chow baby. He's over 15 and I've had him since he was three months.

Several times before he's been sleeping and I can't see or feel him breathing. I yell and even lift his head and he's dead weight... then he pops up. My heart will pound for a few minutes after. I pray that when his time comes that he'll go in his sleep.... but then when I see him and think he's dead, I panic. It's going to be rough some day when he does go.

This morning he was acting different. I left for an appointment and he just looked at me through the fence and stood still. he usually barks and runs around. So I went back inside... and he didn't come in. That's really unusual.

I went to the backyard and talked to him, I bent down and put my face on his head and just cooed over him. Then I had to leave.

When I got home a few hours later I saw his body laying flat on his side. I got out of my car and he didn't flinch... but he's almost deaf now. So I walked quickly toward him and I saw a coupe of flies around his face. I said "oh no" out loud and went inside almost crying. Turns out he was fine.

He seems normal now.

I have a feeling that he might have something wrong now. I don't know. He never lays flat on his side outside like that. He never just stands and watches me leave.

• fuck i hate that long road home i just lost both mine candi and casey she was 13 he was 16

boton terrier candi and peak-a poo was casey he was all black poodle and pekinese what a combo cup my little lover boy was

over 50 years of dogs and cats i never had two dogs like my very last ones

so glad i had them for a long life

I WENT THROUGH THINKING THEY WERE DEAD SO MANY TIMES I LOST COUNT IT MADE ME A LITTLE FREAKED OUT AND SCARED I HATE THE FEELING IN YOUR STOMACHE AND HART MAN

YOU JUST PANIC AND SINK INTO SHEER TERROR THEY COULD BE GONE

IF THEY SUFFER I WANT THEM TO HURY UP AND GO AS IT KILLS ME TO SEE THEM SUFFER

FUCK DEATH MAN

ALL MY PETS BETTER BE WAITING FOR ME IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH TO A AFTER LIFE I MAKE IT A ANIMAL MOUNTAIN ISLAND AND I HAVE YOUNG POOL BOYS WITH BIG PECKS AND BUBBLE BUTTS AND MY DOGS AND CATS

MAYBE SOME GOOD HASH

THERE YOU GO

I LOST 8 PETS WHEN THE GREAT DIE OFF HAPPENED THEY ALL GOT OLD AT THE SAME TIME I HAD 4 DOGS AND 4 CATS

DOGS WERE MOSTLY OUTSIDE AND DOGGY DOOR AND LOCKED DOWNSTAIRS ON THE GROUND FLOOR AS THE RED CLAY AND DOG FEET KILLED MY OFF WHITE CARPETING WHO PICKED THAT COLOR CHARLIE ???

OH WELL YOU DO THE BEST YOU CAN THEY HAD A LARGE MOUNTAIN YARD AND THE FULL SECOND STORY DECK WRAP AROUND AND IF THEY WANTED ME I WAS OUT ON THE DECK WITH THEM ALL OR DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BIG ROOM LOL

THOSE DOGS WERE ALL LIVING 9 12 15 AND TOSH MAYBE WAS 14 I CAN'T REMEMBER

I LOVE THE PETS I JUST COULDN'T DEAL WITH EVEN A CAT NOW DAYS

MY LAST TWO CATS WERE BOTH 18 ...RIZZO AND LOVE

LOVE WAS ALMOST 19 SHE WAS PURE WHITE YELLOW EYES AND SLOBBERED WHEN I PET HER

SHE WAS MY LOVE

A SHORT TERM LOVER WAS INTO PAIN AND PLEASURE AND I TOLD HIM NO WAY DUDE NOT EVEN GOING THERE WITH YOU SORRY NOT INTO IT

WELL HE GOT ME A TINY LITTLE WHITE KITTY GIRL AND SO I NAMED HER LOVE

SHE CAME WITH ME FROM CALIFORNIA AND WE RESCUED RIZZO FROM THE DOG POUND IN ALBAQURQUEEEE

NEW MEXICO

LAUGHING I PICKED JOE UP WEEKS LATER IN A GAY BAR SAVED TWO ANIMALS

HA

MY LITTLE MEXICAN WAS BORN IN SOCORRO WHERE A OLD TRUE UFO STORY OF A COP ON DUTY DEALING WITH A LANDED UFO

WOW WEE

SO JOE JOINED ME FOR 6 YEARS OF BONNIE AND CLYDE ROLE PLAYING

HE WAS FAR WORSE THAN I COULD EVER BE BUTT SO SMART I WAS ALWAYS SHOCKED AT HIS ANTICS

HE EVEN FOOLED OPRAH WINFREE AND WAS ON HER TALK SHOW LYING HIS ASS OFF SAYING HIS WIFE MADE HIM

STAY AT HOME AND SHE WORKED MAKING BIG BUCKS AND HAD HERSELF A SECOND HUSBAND AND FAMILY

HOW THE PRODUCERS COULD BUY JOES WELL MADE STORY I NEVER COULD ENDER STAND BUTT IT HAPPENED

HE HAD JUST FOUND OUT HE HAD AIDS AND WAS PRETTY SICK OF AND ON SO HE LOVED HER SHOW AND DECIDED HE WOULD GO ON HER SHOW BEFORE HE DIED

LITTLE FUCKER DID IT

MY BALLS DROPPED TO THE FLOOR WHEN HE TOLD ME THEY WERE SENDING HIM PLANE TICKETS AND ALL THE PAPERWORK TO FLY OUT AND BE ON HER SHOW

OH MAN

3H4P25b.jpg

THE FAKE ONE CHOKING JOE IS A TRANNY THAT LOOKED LIKE OPRAH AND HE WAS ON THE JENNY JONES SHOW FOR LYING TO OPRAH

I REFUSED TO GO ON STAGE AND SAT WATCHING HIM AND THAT CUNT FLAP JENNY JONES WHAT A EVIL BITCH SHE IS

HER AND I HAD WORDS BEFORE AND JUST AFTER HER SHOW THAT DAY

FUCKER

ANYWHO

THAT WAS JOE VERY VERY SICK HE LOST ALL HIS WEIGHT AND HAD DIAPERS ON AS YOU SEE HIM

HE WAS A GOOD ACTOR THAT BOY COULD LIE HIS ASS OFF

AND DID

CAREFUL YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU COULD PICK UP IN NEW MEXICO

WE LIVED NEAR TOAS IN THE HIGH MOUNTAINS ABOUT 10 MILES FROM TOAS

WILD TIMES I AM TELLIN YOU

ABOUT 3 MILES INTO A MOUNTAIN ON A HIDDEN RANCH AT THE BACK OF IT IN A A FRAME MOUTAIN CABIN

WE THEN MOVED TO COLORADO

LAUGHING

CRIME SPREE MOVES...... SNORT

LET'S GO JOE

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HEY JOE ...

External Content www.youtube.com