Random Pics

• Not true about the handout part though.

That's your stupidity on display.

Projection as well.

You choose a course of action that predictably leads to being stressed out and pissed off. You feeeeeeel entitled to get rich, but it ain't happening. It's happening for those who did a better job of getting handouts. I bet BJ's company started out as a small bidness. It's purely funded by tax dollars. That's a great bidness model. You should try it. One of the most reliable ways of getting rich is to tap into Uncle Sam's bottomless pockets. That's what the big corps do. Why wouldn't they? Their only job is to get money. It doesn't matter how.

• We did quite a bit of gubmint work.

You do know no one here has mortgages right?

We stopped. I don't like gunmint. If the kids choose they can. We have the MBE. We currently choose not to play that.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Most, I'd imagine. My last world debt is about 5,500 on my f250. I've easily enough in the bank to write a check to pay it off, I'm pondering if it's worthwhile. There's probably little if any interest left on it, just would be a neat thing to see a big row of zeros

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• The trick is to get some money. Doesn't matter how. When you have some money you can use it to get better results that cost less money over time. The initially cheapest option is often the most expensive option in the long run. Depends on the situation of course, but that's generally how it works. That's the main reason the poors stay poor. It's a rigged system.

If you're not born with money, you gotta get some. Otherwise the system will chew you up and spit you out. Ain't nobody trying to fix that. Without that feature our economic system would collapse. The solution to being poor is to stop being poor. That wasn't my idea, but I figgered out how to deal with it.

• I'll never retire. I like working. It's different when you don't have to.

We'll be seaside and if a call comes in I'm happy to go for an hour or three.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• So far all of the kids have resisted the pressures to build credit. The euphemism for becoming indebted.

They're in their thirties now and are seeing the wisdom of the firm hand we placed on them when they were very young adults. Despite seeing their friends easily hop into pricey vehicles and such.

Each one has a credit card or three which retain a small balance and they pay the interests on those. Subsequently their credit ratings are in the high seven hundreds. They would be higher if they carried more debt.

• I'm old enough for full retirement in 4 years, company and I have already discussed part-time work after that (at a greatly increased rate, which HASN'T been discussed yet) As long as we've no employees in TN, NC or SC, I've quite a bit of leverage

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• I’m close to retiring but I won’t. With what I know I can teach kids how to be professional tradesmen. Legit troubleshooters, not retarded Easter egg hunting parts swappers. There’s already enough of those.

Interviewing next week for a teaching job at a community college. I’ll retire from what I’m doing but continue doing it, on paper.

Looking forward to a change in routine.

• I’m close to retiring but I won’t. With what I know I can teach kids how to be professional tradesmen. Legit troubleshooters, not retarded Easter egg hunting parts swappers. There’s already enough of those.

Interviewing next week for a teaching job at a community college. I’ll retire from what I’m doing but continue doing it, on paper.

Looking forward to a change in routine.

A mate of mine studied in his spare time to get some credentials for massage therapy. When he finished, he opened up a massage studio and ended up working for some major Australian sports teams. He has since given most of that up and teaches massage at a Technical and Further Education college fo $55 an hour.