• In fairness he didn't scratch his balls. I'm being a dick.

That's a pretty good presentation. Very natural and unassuming.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• A gift from the ex?

No, it's a fungus that we all have on our skin and in about 10% of people it causes dandruff. In rare cases it goes far beyond dandruff and they prescribe medications like Fluocinonide Topical Solution to help control it. This stuff doesn't cure it but it does make it go away temporarily. Without that solution it will begin to itch so badly that I can't sleep.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think I hit the wrong key on the keyboard for the opening clip. The "I" key should have cut everything to the left of the playhead but instead nothing got cut and I didn't notice until after it was already uploaded.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This one should be done processing in a few minutes. I'm a bit late getting this one up today because I shot the video yesterday and forgot to turn the microphone on. D'oh!!!

So I had to redo everything for todays video and next weeks. lol That should learn me eh? Just in case it doesn't, I put up a couple of post-it notes to remind me. heh

• Forgot to post this one yesterday.

External Content www.youtube.com

• This week's video.

I fixed the plastisol issue that has been slowly rearing it's ugly head. You'll see how next week.

• I forgot to post last weeks videos here, but this one is up now.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Today's video.

I haven't been linking the Monday videos that deal with the book Knowing Bass but next week I'll be linking a video on Wednesday and Friday so I'll be putting out three videos a week from now on.

Currently I have 780 subscribers and 1555 public watched hours. I need 500 subs + 3000 public watched hours over the prior 365 days in order to sell merchandise and channel memberships. For ad revenue I'll need 1000 subs + 4000 hours watched.

Analytics show an increase of 1600 views, 125 public watched hours and a 100% increase in new subs over the previous 28 days. I'm starting to gain some momentum on my channel.

giphy.gif