• One needs more translucent and the other more pearl.

The one color (Dead On Orange) is opaque enough although I could probably add a drop or two of red to it to make it stand out better.

The Fire Tiger isn't really neon enough to be a real fire tiger orange and I experienced a bit of buyers remorse on that one. I was hesitant to add even more white pearl powder to it. 1/4 tsp is normal for a cup of plastisol if that is the primary method of adding color. I added about 1/8 tsp total during the video and I think if I add a full 1/4 tsp it just might come out looking like an orange creme.

I could've checked my color wheels ahead of time, but where is the fun in that? ;)

• Have you tried to make anything like those realistic lures? The ones that look real and have almost real action, and even internal bladders that crinkle/rattle for noise?

They kind of seem like cheating in a way, if "lures" are part of the sport of fishing.

• Have you tried to make anything like those realistic lures? The ones that look real and have almost real action, and even internal bladders that crinkle/rattle for noise?

They kind of seem like cheating in a way, if "lures" are part of the sport of fishing.

Link?

I have to say probably not since I'm not sure what you are talking about. :)

• Link?

I have to say probably not since I'm not sure what you are talking about. :)

:laughing

OH!? I thought you would know..just because I don't know shit about fishing lures the way you do..not even close.

lemme go look for something..see if i can find something.

OK..maybe it's called swimbait"?

This one is not as realistic "looking" as some I have used but it "swims" the same.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love using them and I have used some that have bubbles inside with crackling film or rattling beads that make noise when they wiggle.

• I have rattles I add to jigs and they make a rattle chamber you can add to a soft plastic bait by inserting it into the body of the bait. I also have two different swim bait molds but neither looks like the one in that video except for the club foot at the back end.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All but two of those jigs in the thumbnail got sent to one of my sisters new grandkids. Her oldest daughter (my niece) just adopted 6 kids and they had at least one of their own to start with.

Those jigs (except the two with thread wrapped on them), some jigs I made (including 3 chatterbaits), some soft plastic bait kits I made for eBay (good idea that bombed), some soft plastics I raided from my own tacklebox, a Bass Pro Shops tackle bag (I got it for free) and a Pro Qualifier bait casting reel that I was gifted all went to Dillon, a 14 year old that loves to fish but somehow lost his tackle box.

I tried to get used to using that reel (it's right handed and I fish left handed) but it was just as "wrong" as trying to write with your offhand. I could do it but it was never going to be comfortable or natural so I gave it away.

• Easy peasy today. I'm doing pretty good with my whip finish now, well, until the thread slips off my fingers, twice. lol

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

Easy peasy today. I'm doing pretty good with my whip finish now, well, until the thread slips off my fingers, twice. lol

How are things going with sales? You have a great channel and you have a great personality. You are so friendly and open and honest. Super likable.

• Next week is a soft plastic.

• Last of this series.

• I'm going to figure out how to make the dragonfly in the thumbnail, just not today.

• Official Post

I'm going to figure out how to make the dragonfly in the thumbnail, just not today.

That really cool

• Maybe only one more.