Stephen King - Putin made serious miscalculation - forgot he's no longer dealing with Trump

• Will you please read my post again?!?!?

Do you honestly think that the FBI or Mueller or anybody else took a pass on investigating those claims? One of Trump's impeachments were literally about "conduct unbecoming of a president", yet none of those claims made it into it.

Do better!

I read your post. You do better. ;)

• vetted means he was a natural us citizen. obama was also vetted and yet trump claim for years that he was not a natural born citizen.

• Same thing with Biden and the Clinton's. They didn't find JACK SHIT on any of them either?

OHHHHHHHHH....you almost had a good point. There are at least two of Bill's accusers that can identify the "distinguishing features" found on his body. How many of Trumps accusers can do that?

Hey, do you remember back in the 2016 debates when Trump invited some women that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted and raped to sit next in the front row?

Bill Clinton does..

That is not the facial expression of an innocent man. LOLOLOL

And hey, did you hear about the FBI verifying the authenticity of Ashley Biden's diary? You know the one where she details sexual abuse at her father's hands?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves.

I'm a big RUSH fan!

The righteous rise

With burning eyes

Of hatred and ill-will

Madmen fed on fear and lies

To beat and burn and kill

• If only I were younger.

i feel curiously aroused by you

External Content youtu.be

• Brought up just before the election and dropped right after the election.

Studious Metsimus: The Convenience of Rain Before A ...

• Here since you are hard of reading...

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort