Remember those safe and effective MNRA vaccines?

• Pfizer CEO says a fourth booster shot 'is necessary'

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said on Sunday that a fourth dose of the COVID-19 vaccine will be necessary to continue to help keep hospitalizations manageable and sicknesses more mild.

"Right now, the way that we have seen, it is necessary, a fourth booster right now. The protection that you are getting from the third, it is good enough, actually quite good for hospitalizations and deaths," Bourla said while appearing on CBS's "Face the Nation."

"It's not that good against infections but doesn't last very long. But we are just submitting those data to the FDA [Food and Drug Administration], and then we will see what the experts also will say outside Pfizer," he added.

In August, the FDA fully approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for people at least 16 years old or older. A third dose of Pfizer's vaccine has been granted emergency use authorization.

Bourla told CNBC on Saturday of his company's plans to submit data for a fourth COVID-19 dose.

https://thehill.com/policy/hea…booster-shot-is-necessary

:turd

• Tried to edit to quote Chakana's post.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread is a good example of the anti-vax hysteria and why I find it... unconvincing. There's no common theme here except JAB BAD!

For folks who have already come to that conclusion, I guess it makes sense to find and promote every single anti-vax claim that comes along, no matter how specious or contradictory.

For vaccine-agnostics like myself, it just looks like hysteria.

• This thread is a good example of the anti-vax hysteria and why I find it... unconvincing. There's no common theme here except JAB BAD!

For folks who have already come to that conclusion, I guess it makes sense to find and promote every single anti-vax claim that comes along, no matter how specious or contradictory.

For vaccine-agnostics like myself, it just looks like hysteria.

Well if that's the case then you should understand how we look at your sides Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

Edited once, last by Redwing7 ().

• That's fair. But there's a big difference between politics and medical science. Generally speaking I trust medical professionals over politically-motivated facebook memes.

So now you trust our predatory healthcare system/big pharma to have "our" best interests in mind?

• gg's thread on the Pfizer documents is where it makes more sense to have the evidence debate.

pfizer knowingly hid information that contradicted what they were selling in regards to their vaxxine, according to their own documents.

Now class action suits are being formed, all over the world, with the understanding that their (big pharma) lying strips them of legal protection from adverse affects of their jab.

I've been reading there are many (many thousands) of injuries and even deaths....young, healthy people. Probably just rumors though, right? Young athletes collapsing and dying of heart attacks in clusters happens every year.

Couple that with the news that the test was basically BS for this situation....like the guy who invented said, before he died....

Yeah I trust them...because doctors and science

• Tried to edit to quote Chakana's post.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gates actually makes my stomach hurt when I listen to him. I have heard about these comments but that is the 1st time I've watched him saying it.

What struck me is his desire to have jabs out much sooner "next time" and how the Mrna "platform" allows them this possibility. That is freaky given what's come out about Moderna holding a patent for covid 2 years before it 'escaped the research facility'. Moderna who has never ever produced a vaccine of any kind, somehow created a safe and effective covid jab in record time. Amazing.

The other comment, about him being sad that they had only developed one therapeutic? I assume he is talking about rendevismir there, because he doesn't say, not mono-colloidal antibodies, ivermectin, HQ or other proven effective treatments. Rendevismir is what people are dying from in hospitals....according to the buzz.

I hope we get the whole truth about Bill Gates before he shuffles off to the afterlife, because I suspect it's mindblowing.

• I never understood people thinking Gates was some type of great person. The man didn't invent shit, for the most part he stole others ideas and claimed them as his own. That along with fucking over people he was working with (see Jobs and Wozniak) was enough for me to view him as a piece of shit. Now you can add his relationship with Epstein to the list.

• Official Post

My main issues with the vaccines are not the vaccines themselves but that they are trying to force everybody to take them. That's my main issue. I couldn't care less what people decide to inject themselves with but you better not try to force me to take that shit.

• I never understood people thinking Gates was some type of great person. The man didn't invent shit, for the most part he stole others ideas and claimed them as his own. That along with fucking over people he was working with (see Jobs and Wozniak) was enough for me to view him as a piece of shit. Now you can add his relationship with Epstein to the list.

I didn't know much about him at all until I started looking into "The Great Reset" right before COVID hit.

Nothing I have researched about him since suggests that you are mistaken, IMO.

• Official Post

Well, I just hope they banned her from all social media and revoked her medical license.

We can't have anti-vaxxers running around giving out facts.