The Bible And Cannabis - If you want the truth, Watch This.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A couple of points -

1. The narrator sounds like a completely stereotypical hippie.

2. What is ur purpose of posting this, wayne5? Are you trying to get people to smoke pot or something?

3. I just thought about drugs/drug use for a while before writing this... and thinking about it, drugs being illegal I would say certainly kept me from using them.... including really hard drugs. So when people say that we should legalize all drugs, I disagree. There was one time I was offered to snort heroin, and I think it was my fear of it which kept me from trying it out - so I refused it. DEFINITELY the right choice. I'm not saying that it would of taken me down a bad path... but in a world where all drugs were legal?? : / Like.... making all drugs legal is definitely not the answer. Like - Alcohol is legal.... and does that like keep people from using drinking alcohol? : P NO. In fact.... it allows people like my gf to binge drink.

• What made led to me posting this was reading about a guy on GLP who's daughter's friend just died from using heroin.

It's sick shit.

I have seen heroin needles around Albuquerque........... and one time, in broad daylight, I was walking down an alley in ABQ.... and I saw this extremely dirty homeless person just sitting there on the side...... and as I walked closer, I saw him just stare at me with right his arm sticking out horizontally with a needle just flopping around in his arm. Completely gone he was.

His hands were FILTHY.

It was .......... eye-opening.

The lives these drug users live.

I am against all forms of drug use...... recreational and non-recreational.

It's all bad.

It all destroys you.

And yes, pot as well.

• Along with rap music.... I aim to put an end to all drug use also <3

Literally all drug use.

All drugs do not help you. They only cover up issues/problems which it doesn't fix.

Any pain/symptoms which you feel is a SIGN.

It is GOOD.

It is NOT the pain/symptoms which is the problem - THEY ARE PART OF THE SOLUTION - they are signals to you that something is wrong.

You NEED them if something is wrong. That is why they are there.

And when you use ALL drugs.... psychiatric drugs.... any drug..... it eliminates the pain/symptoms.... and now your body/mind/what-have-you has no way of telling you that something is wrong.... and as a result...... you do not take action to fix the actual problem.

These are all real issues.

ALL USE OF ALL DRUGS NEED TO STOP.