I think I have told you this before, Gina, but you remind me so much of Am Taylor..

• She is a friend I have not seen in many years but you two have so many things in common. You even resemble each other a bit...and you are both trans and now homersexule-like..lol.

I have not spoken to many friends since Trump happened. I am wondering if she is as wise as you..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have not spoken to Jayne in years either...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://www.audiofemme.com/pre…taylor-bright-yellow-sun/

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

I like this one a lot