I'm Back, Bitches!

• https://i.imgur.com/HhtBgjP.jpg

I STILL REVIEW MANY LAME PLANET X VIDEOS AND THE RASH OF LARGE NUMBERS OF CLICK BAIT IS SHOCKING IN THE PAST YEAR

SO THAT TELLS ME IT MUST BE REAL THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THE GOOD ONES WITH MANY LAME ONES

CONTROLLING THE TRENDING

EDGAR CASEY SAID IN HIS PREDICTIONS THAT JAPAN WOULD SINK BELOW THE SEA

WE KNOW THE WEST COAST ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MEXICO WILL BUST OUT SOMETHING BIG AND IT WILL START UP NORTH AS A MASSIVE QUAKE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I LIVE NEAR CONTINENTAL DIVIDE IT IS CALLED THE RICKIES WERE MADE BY EARTH PLATE SHIFTS THEYTELL ME

FINE BUDDY

I LEFT CALIFORNIA IN1986 FOR NEW MEXICO HOUSE FARMING I CALLZ IT NOW

JUICY TOMATOES

AHHHH YES

ENDED IN YUMA THE TAOS....THE COLORADO NEAR VAIL LIVING....THEN NEAR LOVELAND....NORTH COLORADO

ABOUT 80 MILEES TO WYOMING

NUKE TARGET AREA LOL

SO WE HAVE SEEN UPTIC IN VOLCANO HAWWIIIIII...IS STILL GOING THAT LAVA FLOW DON'T YOU KNOW

THAT IS A HUGE SIGN

RIGHT AWAY I WAS THINKING JAPAN AND ALL THAT HEAT FROM THE NUKES BURNING AND NOW THEY WILL CHUCK ALL THE BAD WATERS INTO THE SEA

IS THIS FROM REVELATIONS YES THE PART OF THE SEA WILL BE DEAD

TED

REVELATIONS WAS WRITEN SO FAR AWAY FROM THE REST IT IS OBVIOUS NEW WORLD ORDER GEEKS WROTE THEIR PLANS FOR US ALL

FUCKERS

SAVE ONLY 500 MILLION HUMAN CHUNKS

KILL THE REST

DEEP FRYER SNACKS FOR THE ANINAKKEEEE ??? MAYBE THEY SAY THEY ARE LIKE 10 FEET TALL AND LIKED EATING HUMANS

WE WILL BE THE NEW KFC SOON ???

MY GOD HEP ME

I SMOKE THEY DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF SMOKERS

I HEARD THIS FROM A GUY THAT KNEW A GUY THAT WORKED BUILDING THAT MASSIVE CITY BELOW DENVER AIRPORT

WHERE THE NEW WASHINTON DC WILL SOON BE

THEY CLAIMED

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Yup, 90% of the ocean pollution comes from Asia and Africa. US, AUS, Canada, Europe, could reduce plastic to nothing and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. Then last Friday that big climate change march in NY, the demonstrators literally trashed the city with garbage. :facepalm:

• Beyond the Fringe. Is a stolen forum. The culprits and we all know who they are should be locked up. Who would ever go behind your back and steal intellectual property. Things are not over....stand by.

Okay, but it is there and why not use and contribute to both?

• Yup, 90% of the ocean pollution comes from Asia and Africa. US, AUS, Canada, Europe, could reduce plastic to nothing and it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference. Then last Friday that big climate change march in NY, the demonstrators literally trashed the city with garbage. :facepalm:

Yeppers!

• External Content www.youtube.com

Cool to see someone post another song by CHUMBAWAMBA besides their famous "I get knocked down""

Reminds me of listening to their records in the 1980's , whenever my brother's wife left the house because it
    was one of the "forbidden" ones. We'd all roll huge spliffs and put on glasses with coloured lenses (desert ones
    had red glass for example), lounge in chairs in front of the big window and stare at the clouds etc.. 8)

I still get the occasion song text in my head and sing it loud while riding my bike "Oh Mr Hesseltine, I've made up
    my mind, I won't give in to you and your kind!"

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah