Understanding the scale of so-called Anthropogenic Climate Change

• This isn't a rip and paste, this is just me having fun with some numbers.

Few people comprehend the scale of Man vs the Earth vs the Sun. The numbers are so staggering that it's truly impossible to get a clear reference point in your mind. Using ratios however, it is possible to comprehend it better.

First, some raw figures:

The mass of an average Housefly :0.0000115 kg

The mass of an average Human :62 kg

The mass of Humanity (2015) :455638000000 kg

The mass of the Pacific_Ocean :710000000000000 kg

The mass of the Earth :5977200000000000000000000 kg

The mass of the Sun :1988000000000000000000000000000 kg

Now, let's play around with some ratios to help better put these numbers into perspective.

Humanity is to the Sun what X is to the Pacific_Ocean:

Humanity x Pacific / Sun

455638000000 x 710000000000000 / 1988000000000000000000000000000 = 0.00016272785714285714 kg

So what does this mean ?

All of Humanity, is to the Sun, what 0.000163 kg of humans is to the Pacific Ocean.  Keep in mind that 0.000163kg is 163 mg. That is about the weight of 10 large houseflies.

So do you really think 10 houseflies, just doing what houseflies do to survive, would have the power to change the temperature of the entire Pacific Ocean ?

You pretty much have to think this would be possible, if you believe in Anthropogenic Climate Change.

Ok, forget the Sun... let's consider the Earth instead.

Humanity is to the Earth what X is to the Pacific:

455638000000 x 710000000000000 / 5977200000000000000000000 = 54.122830087666465 kg

All of Humanity is to the Earth, what 54kg of Humans is to the Pacific Ocean. Keep in mind that 54kg is 119 lbs.

So do you really think a 119 lb man, just doing what a man does to survive, would have the power to change the temperature of the entire Pacific Ocean ? You pretty much have to think this would be possible, if you believe in Anthropogenic Climate Change.

:trollface:trollface:trollface:trollface:trollface:trollface:trollface:trollface:trollface:trollface

• Slamfire!

Let me channel Beetle. He used to balk at these arguments by saying a super small amount of drugs can kill you.

I like to cut the entire climate change idiots off at the knees. it doesn't even matter what is causing the warming because warming has been beneficial. There are no bad things happening because of climate warming.

There's not a damn thing anyone can do about climate change. One day it will become colder and no matter what we do we won't be able to change that either.

Doomsday predictions are always wrong but that doesn't stop retards like Milo from screaming at the sky. lol.

I'm gonna keep my eye on you, math boy

:hillarywindow

• So, what is the point of life ?

I'll argue it is at basic level, to live and reproduce.

Otherwise, what is the alternative ? Death and extinction.

Want some real apocalyptic doom and gloom ? The sun will run out of fuel in about 4.5 billion years give or take. As it dies, it will expand and burn the earth to a cinder. All life on earth will be extinguished no matter what.

So what hope does life on earth have to survive ?

Well, some form of life must, I repeat MUST invent some form of space travel, so that life on earth may have a chance to find another habitable planet.

So what life forms today STAND A CHANCE of pulling this off ? Newsflash: it ain't fucking soybeans.

We... HUMANS are the only form of life that stands a chance, and for us to get smart enough to pull it off, we need time, and natural selection at work so that we may evolve and get even smarter.

For that to happen, we have to TAKE PRIORITY over other forms of life. That means we must dominate nature, and become the dominant species, at the expense of others. Not doing so dooms all life on earth to being obliterated. We also need huge populations of humans, who must compete against each other so that only the brightest and best reproduce.

So fuck the spotted owls. Long Live Humans!

• One time I was out hiking and I found an owl feather. So I thought this is probably illegal to have. But what I did was I looked around and I found a nest and I climbed up in there and there was a couple more feathers. But more importantly there were some eggs in there. So I threw all the eggs down and stomped on them.

That I took my feathers and I made a paint brush out of them. A very crude paint brush that didn't work very well and I ended up just tossing it all out.

Oh well!

• Here you go, tardos

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

An international study has found that there is “no evidence” of a climate emergency

International study has found NO increase in bad weather. Floods, droughts, tornadoes, hurricanes. No increases.

• One time I was out hiking and I found an owl feather. So I thought this is probably illegal to have. But what I did was I looked around and I found a nest and I climbed up in there and there was a couple more feathers. But more importantly there were some eggs in there. So I threw all the eggs down and stomped on them.

That I took my feathers and I made a paint brush out of them. A very crude paint brush that didn't work very well and I ended up just tossing it all out.

Oh well!

It's a GOOD THING you took out those little Carbon Bastards. It's less competition for us down the road, when we fly this shit show off the earth and settle on Altair 6.