Yet another crappy DCS thread

• Sometimes it is the machine.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fun video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Less fun.

• Forget how to lock up a bad guy after switching to guns but oh well. Switched rounds to include tracers and another go.

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• On that Dogfight Override switch.

External Content youtube.com

• Learn and live.

• On that Dogfight Override switch.

External Content youtube.com

Dogfight mode stays on with a hat switch. It's the Target Management function that is in question for me.

• TMS up locks a radar target and TMS down unlocks a target. The F-16I radar doesn't seem to be as responsive in this regard as the F-16C. Maybe it works differently. I'm not sure I understand completely how it works. Need to do some more testing.

• Did some more testing. Still not sure if I'm doing it right.

HD still processing.

• Man vs machine. ;)

I enjoy the quick fights but also the more involved missions. Going to set one up to first get through a CAP, then HARM the SAMs, dodge the AAA and CBU the heck outta the ground forces.

But for now.

• Round 1 goes to the bad guys.

I'll be back.

After watching that a second time I think I drug my belly on that ridge.

• Another go.

• The Grim Reapers do some interesting "what if" scenarios.

• How does this mic sound to you guys.