Things people do that annoy you.

• People who can't go to the soft drink dispenser, GRAB a fucking cup, put some ice in it, PICK a fucking flavor, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE. Firehouse Subs has these monstrous machines with a dozen+ things you can select from a menu, and infuckingvariably (alI I WANT is fucking WATER) I have to stand there for 5 minutes while these dolts try to do a hostile bank takeover thru the soda machine

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• People who can't go to the soft drink dispenser, GRAB a fucking cup, put some ice in it, PICK a fucking flavor, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE. Firehouse Subs has these monstrous machines with a dozen+ things you can select from a menu, and infuckingvariably (alI I WANT is fucking WATER) I have to stand there for 5 minutes while these dolts try to do a hostile bank takeover thru the soda machine

how about the discount beggar digging for his coupon for that same said drink?

• Waiting for a woman to back out of a parking space is another thing. They got lil bitty car...20 feet available behind them... They go like 5'.. Turn wheel... Hit brakes... Go another foot or so, then try go forward. Of course, there's not enough ROOM, so they're doing this little Y-turn thing when the fucking curvature of the earth is the only thing the limits the view of how much room they have behind them. Mutter mutter

• Waiting for a woman to back out of a parking space is another thing. They got lil bitty car...20 feet available behind them... They go like 5'.. Turn wheel... Hit brakes... Go another foot or so, then try go forward. Of course, there's not enough ROOM, so they're doing this little Y-turn thing when the fucking curvature of the earth is the only thing the limits the view of how much room they have behind them. Mutter mutter

This guy Charlie at work always parked in the #1 spot by the front door. He gets there earlier than me. The other day I noticed that he was parking a couple spots over, leaving his spot for me.

So I asked Charlie why he was leaving his spot for me and he told me he'd noticed that I had "difficulties" leaving. I back out one way, then back into a spot so I can get my nose pointed out - instead of just doing it in one turn. :laughing

• Ok this irritated the fuck out of me yesterday.

Went to office max with the wife to pick up some supplies she ordered. Store worker comes out pushing cart for this elderly couple. The woman leaves her husband on the side walk. To open the trunk. The old guy loses his balance stepping off the sidewalk and lands head first. The fucking PoS store worker is more concerned with putting shit in the fucking car than helping this old guy "WW2 vet" Me and another guy help the old guy up. He is clearly hurt bad.

The fucking store worker just walks by and into the fucking store. Holy fuck was I pissed.

• This guy Charlie at work always parked in the #1 spot by the front door. He gets there earlier than me. The other day I noticed that he was parking a couple spots over, leaving his spot for me.

So I asked Charlie why he was leaving his spot for me and he told me he'd noticed that I had "difficulties" leaving. I back out one way, then back into a spot so I can get my nose pointed out - instead of just doing it in one turn. :laughing

LOL I was gonna ask you if your parking abilities had magically 'deteriorated' in the last decade or so.....

• how about the discount beggar digging for his coupon for that same said drink?

I was serving an old bloke in the engineering supplies store I worked in back in the 90's. After 10 minutes of figuring out what two bolts he wanted, he reached into his pocket to fish out some change. He had obviously been to the lunchtime buffet at the Rugby Leagues club around the corner and had filled his pockets with tomato and BBQ sauce sachets. He had also filled it with those sachets of butter witch are wrapped in a foil/paper hybrid. These had al melted and covered his money in butter and pocket lint. I told him he could have the 80 cents worth of bolts.

• People who feel compelled to whistle for the entertainment of others in a grocery store. Who the fuck decides it's a good idea to just randomly and repeatedly demonstrate their "skills" at the fucking meat counter?? And these people are invariably repeat offenders. This type of unacceptable behavior enrages me.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Lack of use of turn signals.

that really irritates me. When I'm waiting to pull out into a street and some asshole is coming - and then turns only the street that I'm on - never signaling. I see them slowing down but I'm not sure if they are going to turn, so I sit and wait. No signal. I get pissed. I could have gone and now I have to wait for the next break in traffic.