I have broken all family ties with my birth family

• Which really wasn't a chore.

The only person who I actually interacted with somewhat was my birth father.

But after he got diagnosed with brain cancer........ I told him over the phone that I am not his son, and that I'm not going to communicate with him anymore.

He'll be fine, physically and mentally. : )

He has a nice Asian gf who loves him.

I'm not angry or anything.

We are just not spiritually close.

So it's really not a problem.

It's a solution, what I did.

To have not done so would had been death.

My eyes ar targeted on the Le Bons :D

<3

Oh yeah

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Like... if you want to know what it was like living with my birth family...... Listen to this song. It's like they literally MADE IT about my birth family!!! : l

I'm not joking.

Literally everything said in the song happened.

I was literally afraid to be around them when I lived with them.

I am NOT JOKING

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I could describe the family situation of my "birth family" in 2 words..... it would be....

Bloody murder.

My old "birth family" is gone like dust in the wind. It had to end up this way.

I literally just got out of it alive.

I have told you guys about this.

After they put me into the mental hospital... and I was given antipsychotic injections.... forced by my birth father.

I was planning on killing myself.... only until my birth father told me that he was getting divorced and selling his house that I lived in at the time.

It also turns out.... mere HOURS after he told me that.... and I was literally freed from wanting to kill myself....... I found my Aussie girlfriend again on GLP after a year and a half of not seeing her.

Only mere HOURS after I was freed from killing myself.

• Oh yeah....

And if you are concerned about my birth father.......

This needed to happen.

This will help him.