Ukraine War thread.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#Russia is now visually confirmed to have lost more than 2000 tanks since it launched its invasion of #Ukraine on February 24, 2022.

Full list: https://t.co/QR37xcY8mq pic.twitter.com/niWhM78RLM
    Oryx (@oryxspioenkop) May 29, 2023

FxTzhjRWwAET2tz?format=png&name=900x900

FxUGBkGWAAkOWuy?format=jpg&name=medium

In addition to losing 2000 tanks, #Russia is also visually confirmed to have lost 2366 infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs), including more than 850 BMP-2s.https://t.co/zwLvU9Qn0F pic.twitter.com/6BGqMMvrZO
    Oryx (@oryxspioenkop) May 29, 2023

FxUFMh9WAAoW_Bd?format=jpg&name=large

• 13 drones downed over over Moscow today, only light damage to civilian buildings was noted. This K3-6 shaped charge was inside one of the drones, which crashed into an apartment building but did not detonate. pic.twitter.com/mIivnbdTwM

ayden (@squatsons) May 30, 2023

If I was in charge of the Russian Air Defense, I would start asking questions. And i would hope my boss didn't start asking questions. https://t.co/O7juOdiveR

Def Mon (@DefMon3) May 30, 2023

Alleged FSB source in Moscow: Full mobilization is likely to be announced in the coming days in Russia.

If this is true, then this morning's multiple drone attack on Moscow, most of which appear to be getting shot down by air defense, could very well be Putin's false-flag. pic.twitter.com/Ks0zKcAL1J
    Igor Sushko (@igorsushko) May 30, 2023

Reports that drones are generally going for civilian targets. There are casualties. This is now 99% Putin's false-flag terror attack. These tiny drones killing a few Russian civilians accomplish nothing for Ukraine. A drone struck this building near Moscow a few hours ago. pic.twitter.com/TMdbcS3g2r
    Igor Sushko (@igorsushko) May 30, 2023

• Ukraine has denied direct involvement with an alleged drone attack on the Russian capital, Moscow, on Tuesday. “Of course, we enjoy watching and predicting an increase in attacks. But of course, we have nothing to do directly with it,” \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6 presidential adviser Mykhailo Podolyak. pic.twitter.com/Mkkfkh22sG

— Dénes Törteli \uD83C\uDDEA\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDED\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6 (@DenesTorteli) May 30, 2023

• Does intercepting them with their targets count?

"Russia has intercepted 29 Storm Shadow missiles in the past month" - Sergei Shoigu.

This is complete fabrication.

We have geo-located and verified 8 successful Storm Shadow strikes, each using an average of 4x missiles per strike.

There is no evidence to suggest any of them… pic.twitter.com/9OATf9Ainy

WhereisRussiaToday (@WhereisRussia) May 30, 2023

• In the aftermath of the drone strikes on Moscow, Wagner-linked GREYZONE posted such a rant against Ru MoD, that many of their followers started calling them Khokhols and suggested they had been hacked.

Some highlights. It gets better as it goes on\uD83D\uDC47

Artoir (@ItsArtoir) May 30, 2023

The stories told about the destroyed decision-making centers from Shoigu are nothing more than a PR campaign, or rather its continuation. Yesterday, after the incessant and only intensifying shelling of the Belgorod region, namely Shebekino, which had been engulfed in fire, a decision was made to hold an information warfare event. I wrote about them many times and gave examples.

After another strong arrival through the territory of the Belgorod region (this is Russia), it was necessary to shift what was being discussed on the network, because reports of a massive missile attack on Kyiv rained down. Indeed, even the mayor of Kyiv, Klitschko, confirmed the missile danger and the work of air defense. I also admit (but I didn’t see evidence) that last time one Patriot missile defense system was destroyed, but I don’t understand why such a focus of attention is given. This is a consumable item. Just because he's American, the level of coolness doesn't get any higher.

But yesterday there was no breakthrough of the enemy's air defense at all. If I'm wrong, please prove otherwise. There is no fixation of smoke that gets into the network even when shooting is prohibited. By the way, air defense breaks calmly got into the network, but arrivals, if there were any (no, it wasn’t), didn’t get there. There is also no objective control data from our side. Shoigu and his department of degenerates could not even name and publish that they were amazed, what kind of decision-making centers they are.

Because if you publish the coordinates, then satellite images will appear, proving that Shoigu is a cunt. In their bullshit, they don't bother with anything anymore. They can say absolutely any nonsense with a serious face, while in the statements of the RF Ministry of Defense, truthful information is somewhere around 5-15%. I don't exaggerate.

Next we go about the story of the next destroyed 200 tons of nationalists. Yes, I do believe. Destroy enemy soldiers (16,000 people) and tanks (400 units) in a month in a deaf defense and "staying" at the front, as much as, for example, was destroyed in more than a year in the Bakhmut direction, where a third of the Ukrainian army was pulled together. I believe. 400 tanks. Per month. Fuck. There are real clinical degenerates.

Well, and the downing of 16 planes, the fall of which is almost impossible to hide from local onlookers with phones, whether it be Russians or Ukrainians, whether it be a Russian plane or a Ukrainian one.

It’s high time to get used to the fact that if something large and serious from what happened didn’t get on the footage, then initially proceed that it didn’t happen. If they didn’t remove the knocking out of the tank, then then they remove its burnt skeleton from the quadrocopter. This is almost always done now. Especially 400, bitch, pieces. A quarter of Khakhlov tanks were destroyed in a month. Uh, damn.

And to repel tank attacks and knock out 20 tanks from a disposable grenade launcher, any little pizdabol from the subordination of the degenerate Shoigu and his drunken governor Gerasimov can.

Then a wood carving lover told about the fact that 5 drones were shot down, 3 were suppressed by electronic warfare. Well, apparently, the same pigeons from the biological laboratories crashed into residential buildings, about which it was said at the beginning of the war. Or high-rise buildings are electronic warfare. I believe. Yes, what doubts there can be at least in one of his words. And did they give you any reason to doubt it? Everything goes according to plan.

https://t.me/grey_zone/18905

• it's amazing how Russians suggest using nuclear weapons in response. They start a war, bomb the shit out of Ukraine and expect not to be hit back.

Classic response from a bully.

Russia obvious not in touch with reality. They are weak, over confident and still live in the glory days when fighting Germany in 1940s.