Ukraine war thoughts and opinions.

• Official Post

I've been thinking of the debacle and how we are cowling to the Russians just because they're threatening nuclear war.

We can't allow the Russians to do what they're doing in Ukraine. I'm not saying that we need to directly get involved but we need to send those fucking Polish fighter jets and anything else that Ukraine needs, we need to send them..

Russia is threatening us and they can certainly do damage with the biological chemical and nuclear weapons they have. Even conventional weapons I guess. But those weapons will not go away after this conflict is over.

Our reaction now is going to set the tone for how they behave and whether or not we allow others to roll over us.

If Reagan were a president right now those planes would be on their way to Ukraine. We might even be sending pilots over there.

Can't be cowed by Russia. We can't show weakness now. This is not a war that is "none of our business" kind of thing. This affects all of us and all of our security. This affects the security of Europe allowing a Russia to do this to a sovereign country that didn't do one thing to deserve this invasion. There's no justification for this invasion.

Biden is a weak son of a bitch. He's afraid of escalating it but really it is escalated. This is a war in Europe on the scale that hasn't happened since world war II. We can't allow this to happen. We can't sit on our hands and say we're not going to do this or that because we're going to be afraid of the Russians.

Showing weakness like we are now is making this worse and it'll make things worse in the future.

We need to flat out tell Russia that they have caused our national security to be threatened by provoking a war that could go out of control in Europe. This is not us that is doing it it's Russia. They can't start a war and then tell us we have to stay out or else.

We need to show absolute strength. Absolute resolve. We need to tell the Russians straight up that we're going to assist Ukraine with whatever they need and if Russia tries to block any aid that's an act of war in itself. Fuck them turn it around on them.

But really, we cannot show weakness and we are totally showing weakness right now. Everybody sees it. Everybody that's allied with us is wondering what the fuck?

• Official Post

I think that what we should do is demand that Russia pull out immediately. No concessions on NATO or anything else.

What Russia is doing is unprovoked. It's just naked aggression. That can't be rewarded. If we reward that even in a small way that's going to send a message that this is the way you can behave and get things done.

That we should tell the Russian people that they need to replace Putin. He is a madman for doing what he's doing. This is no different than Hitler. It really isn't.

• I've always wondered why we didn't take Russia's nukes back in the 90's when they were a basket case. But I suspect that at the time, we had no way to prevent them from launching if shit went wrong.

Maybe that's changed?

See, one thing you can rely on when it comes to our Reptilian Overlords is that they do what's best for them. Think Hillary Clinton and Moscow Mitch. But no matter how wealthy and powerful Hillary and MItch's handlers are... they're not immune to radiation. So I've often wondered why they continue to allow MAD insanity to go on.

I think they're coming for Putin- they're all in. Maybe they'll take his nukes too, if they don't blow up the world in the process.

• I think the smartest thing done so far is the flood of ~17,000 anti-tank weapons into Ukrainian hands from the various Euro countries and the US.

So far the vaunted Russian Air Force is pretty much a no show in terms of air supremacy.

The Russian motorized ground forces are seriously at risk if say one out of five Ukrainian soldiers is lining them up through the sights of an NLAW.

I wouldn't want to be a Russian tanker in Ukraine right now.

• You can't embarrass the Russian arms industry. They've always produced crap with few exceptions. Kalashnikov was probably the most successful designer they produced. Mikoyan Gurevich was great early on with their MiG 15s and 17s, not really all that hot since then. Ask the Israelis their opinion of Russian armor. :)

• Official Post

That is the best thing as far as actually helping, but we are cowing in fear of pissing off Russia on the political front. And that's a major mistake.

We should be openly calling them for what they are and we should be telling them it won't be going unchallenged.

• Rank Stranger is probably correct on this.

And I'm 100% against a single American soldier being involved. And 100% against sending any arms directly to the Ukraine.

Either one of those things and shits going to escalate real fucking quick.

Sorry GS but you eurobarbaians have been fighting for centuries. Get your house in order, we need to stay the fuck out of this one. By the looks of it currently, the Euros shouldn't need us anyway. I can't see a single valid reason for us to get military involved in anyway.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month