Have you ever seen a UFO?

• I have. In broad daylight in Phoenix Arizona. Three of them. Round like a beach ball. Dark metallic color and moving slow and low across the horizon about four or five miles from me. I saw them out of my bedroom window.

I looked at them and at first I thought oh those are balloons. But they had a steady deliberate motion. They were pretty big too. Dark and then every once in a while you can see reflections off of them like they were aircraft.

Around that time my brother called me. By around that time I mean maybe within a year or two. A one day my brother called me and he asked me if I'd ever seen an airplane that looked like this.... And he went on to describe something. He said it was about 1,000 ft in the air right over a main road in Phoenix.

He said it was metal reflective and he thought it was an aircraft but you could tell he was shaken up. I forgot how he described it but I told him there's no aircraft that looks like that at all. Not even close.

When I was a kid our family went up into the mountains and stayed at our neighbor's cabin. My mom and sister were awaken in the middle of the night to a super bright light shining into the cabin. They said it was a UFO and they were very shaken by it. I didn't wake up and nobody else did but those two.

I think there's definitely something to this. Not sure what it could be. Don't know if it's something from another dimension or maybe military. Being military would make the most sense. But you just never fucking know.

And then there's the sightings that were released from fighter pilot film footage. Aircraft doing impossible things. And then even going into the ocean and under the water.

I think it's fascinating. It's also frustrating. Because I've never seen a real clear picture of one that you can say for sure yeah, that is a UFO..

• Вщ нщг уьуьь

RRRR

Do you guys remember a 1970s band - UFO? With Michael Schenker? Or how does he spell bloody mute/nemets/german.

They performed at a Capital at Leningrad. At Palace Square. I think it was in early 1990s.

Everyone happy, they play Rock Bottom. And their singer steps off and falls 7 meters from stage to brick pavement. And keeps singing.

It could be a greatest RnR performance in history if only his band mates didn't drop their guitars and gazed at him under lipsync.

• Escapegoat , didn't you say that there was something unusual in the Antarctic? Like a zone that nobody was allowed to fly over? And that there was some kind of UFO or something or secret military research going on?

Maybe it wasn't you that said that.

Yeah, we weren't allowed to get within 1 mile of the edge. I skied out there one night, though, and I could see the edge of the turtle's shell. And the edge of the second turtle down too.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This shit sounds crazy

External Content twitter.com

External Content www.youtube.com