The Deep State, Dangerous Lefties, Leftist insanity, Liberal filth, lying pedo cocksuckers

• This, my friends, is AWESOME!

Salute to the Ohio AG. Hope he follows through.

Ohio AG defends letter warning 'woke' masked anti-Israel protesters they face prison time: 'We have a society' | Fox News

"In a letter sent on Monday, Yost warned university presidents of a historic state law that could mean masked anti-Israel demonstrators on college campuses could face felony charges.

"The law is an old law," Yost told Fox News Digital. "It goes back to the 20th century, and it was originally designed to make sure that people like Ku Klux Klan were held accountable, that, of course, the reason that the Ku Klux Klan wore hoods and masks over their faces is so that they couldn't be identified because they were committing crimes. So the General Assembly in Ohio said, okay, you can wear a mask, you can wear a hood, that's fine. But if you commit a crime with two or more other people, while you are masking yourself, we're going to see that as a heightened kind of crime, a worse kind of thing, because you're consciously doing this and trying to hide your identity because you know you're doing something wrong."

• This doesn't change. Not without huge bloodshed. The American population has become too domesticated to stand up for itself. Best to just lie low and enjoy your twilight years. Besides, this is what the kids want.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2F7AgcLwJLPTYAAAAM%2Ffafo-findout.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=6468db74985a062a20f8499cdc7d813308703a5f65165fd507253230cafb58fb&ipo=images

• They won't do shit.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Those white frat boys that stopped scroat like faggots from ripping down the flag. It gives me hope. If enough of them start saying Fuck You, it ends here... the cultists are going to have a huge problem.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Most secure election in US history my ass...

• https://www.newsmax.com/politics/engoron-attorney-trump/2024/05/10/id/1164232/

Probe of Judge Who Hit Trump With $455M Judgment Launched

Lawyer's Advice to Trump Judge Sparks Probe, 'Serious Concerns'

A New York City real estate attorney claimed he had a conversation with and gave advice to the judge who hit Donald Trump with a $455 million judgment in the recently completed fraud trial, sparking an investigation by a state commission on judicial conduct, NBC New York reported.

Attorney Adam Leitman Bailey told NBC New York that he spoke with Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron three weeks before the judgment against Trump, telling the outlet he wanted Engoron "to get it right."

"I actually had the ability to speak to him three weeks ago," Bailey told NBC New York in an on-camera interview on Feb. 16, the day of Engoron's decision. "I saw him in the corner [at the courthouse] ... I walked over and we started talking. … I wanted him to know what I think and why … I really want him to get it right."

The New York State Commission on Judicial Conduct will look into the claims and consider whether rules were violated, according to NBC New York.

Retired Presiding New York Appellate Justice Alan Scheinkman told NBC New York that Bailey's claim is "very troubling" and that the conversation should have been disclosed by Engoron.

"The fact that this lawyer made these statements — unprompted — during a recorded TV interview should raise serious concerns," Scheinkman told NBC New York.

Through a court spokesman, Engoron acknowledged the conversation but said he was "wholly uninfluenced" by Bailey.

Regardless, former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker told Newsmax on Thursday that the episode requires "much more inquiry as to whether or not the judge was completely corrupted by outside influences."

Bailey told the outlet that the fraud statute that Engoron was considering against Trump should not be used to shut down a company, especially in a case without clear victims, an argument that Trump's lawyers made during the trial. Bailey told the outlet he had appeared before Engoron "hundreds of times" in litigation.

In a second interview with NBC New York, Bailey stood by his story and added that he and Engoron only talked about the law and that Trump's name never came up. However, Bailey said Engoron knew what and who they were talking about.

"Well, obviously we weren't talking about the [New York] Mets," Bailey told NBC New York.

Trump attorney Christopher Kise said the encounter raises questions about integrity.

"The code doesn't provide an exception for, 'Well, this was a small conversation' or, 'Well, it didn't really impact me' or, 'Well, this wasn't something that I, the judge, found significant," Kise told NBC New York. "No. The code is very clear."

Trump's legal team is appealing Engoron's judgment.

Bailey had his law license suspended for four months in 2019 over two separate matters, according to the report. In one, he used his cellphone to take photos of witnesses during a hearing.

In another, Bailey was caught on tape in 2017 telling a tenant of a building, "I think you should commit suicide," the New York Post reported. A subsequent lawsuit against Bailey was dismissed in 2018 but the Attorney Grievance Committee and an appeals court suspended his license, according to the report.

• that's crazy! How easy that was and how fast it was lights out. Literally about 6 seconds and she was out,

I wonder if she's okay?

Update

UPDATE: NYPD Arrest Man Who Wraps Belt Around Woman’s Neck, Drags Her Unconscious Body, Then Rapes Her Between Two Parked Cars | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft
    A week-long manhunt came to a close on Saturday as NYPD officers arrested Kashaan Parks, the man suspected of a heinous assault and rape in The Bronx.
    www.thegatewaypundit.com

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Escapegoat 's people, This is what he votes for. This is what he supports. Liberal fucking trash destroying the world.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

North Carolina school sued for suspending boy who said 'illegal alien'
    A North Carolina high school student is suing his school for putting him on a three-day suspension last month when he used the phrase 'illegal aliens ' in…
    www.dailymail.co.uk