• Tucker is a fool. That gay-ass, girly laugh he does makes him look like a fool.

On introduction before the interview was run, he tried to skew how Putin would come off - and vouched for his sincerity. "we ask you to view his answers as sincere - that he believes what he's saying

I'm sick of Tucker. He's a fool

At this point he is a Russian asset. It’s one thing to oppose US involvement in Ukraine. This guy just straight up shills for Putin.

• Tucker is a fool. That gay-ass, girly laugh he does makes him look like a fool.

On introduction before the interview was run, he tried to skew how Putin would come off - and vouched for his sincerity. "we ask you to view his answers as sincere - that he believes what he's saying

I'm sick of Tucker. He's a fool

I think you could make a stronger case that Tucker is a tool more so than a fool. There is a very strong correlation with his father being hired by Hungary as a lobbyist and Tuckers strong move towards pushing a pro Russian perspective. I would bet that his financial interests line up with his perspective and while that is understandable it's also a disappointment as he could have been a very powerful voice of reason and shown real leadership for the conservative cause but chose differently. I'm cool with others wanting to hold him up but for me his lack of sincerity is divisive to the very conservative cause he claims to represent and that put him on the other side of the same coin the MSM is on credibility wise. On the plus side, at least he is beating up the MSM so the BS is slightly less one sided.