I miss Mr Fish.

• It's weird... the Gatekeepers of nk have naturally assumed the position of gatekeeper for icom as well, and the sheep just blather and go along... "don't go over there, it's just trumptards and nazis.." "oh the horror! Thank you for the warning!!"

All Government is Organized Crime.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I watched the whole thing this morning while getting ready for work. The guy is actually kinda funny. And the whole thing is pretty wholesome.

I liked his corny jokes. Especially the one about "I have to lay you or Jack off" lol

Corny fucker. lol.

• He's harmless - like a bad Seinfeld imitation. Back when I was in Canuckistan, those infomercials would be on loop for hours on end after midnight. The one shown is one of the latter ones, really the heyday was right before the Internet came around and went mainstream... It was the Party Line era (If you remember that). It was a brief fad, I'd say from the very late 80s, until max 1993 - but lingered until 1995 or so.

You'd call into these party lines over the phone (old fashioned analogue phones lol), and you'd chat with strangers, for a certain amount of $/hour. I bet most of those calls were a letdown, probably 99.9% "Hey, it's all dudes in here.. any chicks ?". Bronstein got paid either way LOL.

Really, think about it - no Internet. You'd come home after a night of partying with your friends, but maybe you want a snack, or a quick last drink or two before calling it a night. There's nothing to log into, just the TV - and you'd flip through old reruns or maybe the Golden Girls - and this guy would be on the local channel - you'd just watch the spectacle, and take in the hot chicks.

The other lines were Dial-a-Whores, where you could call in and have a hoor talk dirty to you for like $5/ a minute or something crazy like that. What a waste of money.

• It's weird... the Gatekeepers of nk have naturally assumed the position of gatekeeper for icom as well, and the sheep just blather and go along... "don't go over there, it's just trumptards and nazis.." "oh the horror! Thank you for the warning!!"

I have noticed that they never close their eyes any more when we kiss their lips.