Meanwhile In Ohio

• Do you think she saw the cop in front of her at all, or was she totally preoccupied with the cop talking to her in the window ? I can't tell because the video was edited - probably deceptively so by the AP.

• Here you go. Twenty one and already had two lets ages six and three. Who provides feed and care for those? It's a good thing her husband....wait.

Ta'Kiya Young's family urges officer's arrest after video shows him killing the pregnant Black woman
    Ta’Kiya Young’s family wants the police officer who fatally shot the pregnant Black woman to be charged.
    apnews.com

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Illegal Immigration in the Rust Belt: Ohio Residents Say 'Enough is Enough' After Death of Aiden Clark
    Residents in Springfield, Ohio are sounding the alarm as an illegal alien is allegedly responsible for an accident that killed 11-year old Aiden Clark.
    www.breitbart.com

How do you NOT notice a school bus?

According to multiple residents who spoke, two Haitian illegal aliens were involved in crashes following the fatal school bus accident.

“We have kids that live in our neighborhoods,” one man told the council, complaining that Haitian illegal aliens are driving the wrong way down many streets in town on a daily basis. “Enough is enough.

It's all women complaining, and you can bet most didn't vote for mean tweets guy

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• You may thank the baffled baboon along with the illegitimate regime.

They'll continue until they force the autocrat to emerge.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• I think she should not have used her car as a weapon.

I think that the cop should have been standing in front of the car. She didn't try to kill the cop or hurt the cop. And I'll bet you anything if you watch a video, which I did not, she didn't just slam on the gas and start going she probably just turned and started etching her car forward. And the fucking cop shot her like they always love to do.

I know that if it were me and I were that cop, I would have never shot that person. I would not have been standing in front of the car. In fact that's against their own regulations that you're not supposed to stand in front of the fucking car and stop it with your body.

And over what? He could have just let her go and they could have caught her later.

• Last Friday I drove down to Hialeah/Opa-locka to collect material to fabricate a rush order for the weekend. A paint manufacturer in town had their gate collapse from rust and misuse.

On the way back to the Hendry shop on a stretch of US 27 currently under construction and a reduced speed limit zone which I was exceeding by 5mph some tattooed punk was riding my bumper frantic to pass. Sadly there was no room to allow that.

As we emerge from the zone I accelerate to 70mph and start coming up on a tri county jitney so I indicate my intent to go into the passing lane and go...soon here's this fucking punk again now with arms flailing. He goes right to find that the jitney is now matching my speed. I'm creeping ahead and soon there's enough room to go right. I indicate my intentions but inky jumps into the gap. Now the vehicle in front of him slows down and he can't pass.

At this point he feigned an attempt to slam me but I instead moved closer to the center. I now locked him in. We get into town and I stayed with the flow all through town. Once past the town limit traffic opened up and the punk flies ahead.

About a mile out a deputy waits with the punk. I already know why. I simply pulled over. My license, reg, ins. in hand over to the deputy.

The deputy is a bit agitated. Why did I side swipe the kid? I didn't. Walk around the truck and find where we traded paint.

He returns. He said you hit his car. I reply well he lies about other things too then.

He walks back to kid. Meanwhile he hadn't run any credentials.

He returns. He wants you to settle his damages.

I tell him to arrest me. I get out and photo my tools and materials telling the deputy I'll sue the county when all this stuff goes missing. He watches me send it to my son.

Now a sergeant arrives. He talks to kid. He talks to me. I ask if I may question and approach the kid. He acquiesced.

I ask the kid where I supposedly hit his car. He says both sides. BOTH? Both. With heavy sarcasm I say what an agile truck this is.

In the interim the deputy must have run credentials. The deputy returns my docs.

The sergeant shakes my hand and tells me I'm free to go. I express the urge to remain. He says fine but I'm not letting the other motorist free intil you're long gone.

• My last ticket was 2015, averaging 65k per year since. You exceed the allowed cushion for long enough, it's like Russian roulette, eventually it goes bang

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively