Listen to this fucking lunatic....

• Cuntservatives support the government doing all of those things... as long as either brown people are the ones being fucked over or it is done to facilitate handouts to billionaires. You morons love big government, but you don't want to pay for it. You prefer to make your kids and grandkids pay for it.

Even though you're a complete idiot and that is the exact opposite of what most conservatives want, that still is a deflection from your own views. Because in your own views you don't have any fucking problem at all with government because you never mention anything about government overreaching in any way. You love the fucking government. You're only concern is billionaires, some strange reason. Maybe you were molested by billionaires when you were a little girl?

I'm pretty confident that not one person here wants more government. We want less government and we want the government out of our business.

You go on these lunatic rants against people here that you don't even know and you don't have any fucking idea what our views are. But in your head you have this idea of what conservative views are. You're just a completely ignorant person. Completely .

You don't see one problem with Biden being president. A brain dead moron and the only thing you can do is laugh about it and say that the Republicans should have run somebody stronger that could have beat him.

You're a joke.

Perfectly happy with all the shit that's going on the world but go crazy because of them billionaires!

Our own government is many times more of a threat to all of us than all the billionaires put together.

• Tinyhands spent like a drunken Democrat after cutting taxes for billionaires. So did Dubya. So did Ray Gun. That's what you people vote for. Increased spending and decreased revenue. It's clearly what you want. Cuntservatives love big government, but they want their kids and grandkids to pay for it.

• I'm happy to see you leftists rounded up.

1. It will be good for climate change

2. It will eliminate endless programs feeding and otherwise providing for your useless pets.

3. It will clean the urban environment

4. It will promote the free exchange of ideas.

5. It will serve as the global model for economic stability and growth.

I don't see a down side.

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• Just like a broken record. Goes right back to to billionaires.

When George w Bush cut taxes, tax revenues were at record levels. Go figure that out. You don't even know why do you?

That doesn't matter to you. The tax revenues actually went up but you wouldn't care because all you care about is that billionaires have money. Lol.

• Commies will never acknowledge that there's a point of diminishing returns with tax levels. Dems inVARIABLY pass it, republicans inVARIABLY back it up

Why can't leftists ever participate in actual debate? I suspect it's because logic cannot be applied to their arguments

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• Commies will never acknowledge that there's a point of diminishing returns with tax levels. Dems inVARIABLY pass it, republicans inVARIABLY back it up

Why can't leftists ever participate in actual debate? I suspect it's because logic cannot be applied to their arguments

Will you see it happen here. They can never hold a point or make a valid argument, so they spew bullshit and change the subject or they go stomp off somewhere else.

Same with on All these YouTube videos of liberals going fucking insane when they're confronted with anything. Question anything and they go flip out and run into their safe room.

• Goat - try to think for a second, I know... it's hard and gives you migraines but...

Evil Billionaires & Evil Large Corporations control/heavily influence the government. They make it so they get the least taxes, and you (the middle class) get the most taxes.

Once money is taxed and collected by the government, it is washed and distributed to these big corporations and billionaires in the form of handouts. That's the theory right ?

Are we still both on the same page ?

Your solution to this problem is to INCREASE TAXES on everyone, so that they can get even more money from you. Do you really think for a second these evil entities tax themselves and give themselves handouts ? Why on earth would they do this ? They keep their own cash - the whole point of rigging the system is to get other people's money. If they can't get enough other people's money, they just get the government to print it out of this air. You end up paying for this with an invisible tax called "Inflation".

The correct solution to this problem is to CUT TAXES so that YOU keep your money, and THEY do not get their hands on it. You also have to prevent them from printing money out of this air.

Why can't you understand this ?

• It's just logical that if you give the government less money they will have less money to fuck us with. Less money to launder and less money to filter off to their friends and themselves.

Therefore, lower taxes.

What scapegoat should want is the exact opposite of what he thinks should happen. If you give the government even more taxes they're going to fuck us harder. And become richer.

• What scapegoat should want is the exact opposite of what he thinks should happen. If you give the government even more taxes they're going to fuck us harder. And become richer.

A rule of thumb with Leftists : If you want to be lazy, or are incapable of rudimentary thinking, just do the exact opposite of what they tell you.