Feinstein dead.

• I'll leave this here.

Report: Gavin Newsom Will Appoint Laphonza Butler to Replace Feinstein
    California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) will reportedly appoint EMILY's List President Laphonza Butler to fill Dianne Feinstein's Senate seat.
    www.breitbart.com

Along with this great observation from the comments.

"Gov. Hairgel appointed a woman who runs a pro-death organization, and resides and votes in Maryland to represent California. Par for the course for this radically dysfunctional state. Her real qualifications are her three levels of grievance.

Gov. Hairgel chooses a radical left, activist over someone who will represent and work for all the people of CA. He was going to make a bad choice, but he obviously outdid his own incompetence and partisanship here. Keep this in mind America, if Gov. Hairgel ever made the White House, these are the types of schmucks he would have run everything."

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.

• And they still laugh at Soviet "gerontocracy". Brezhnev was 76. Andropov and Chernenko were younger.

Biden is a modern Chernenko without his sense of humor and self-joking.

Expecting for a Gorby to destroy all that is left of America I loved in 1989.

• Newsom my ass. Are you kidding, right?! It's not about words, it's bloody awesome mates. We talked about USSR 2.0 here, but never thought it comes from California. Elected by all good against all evil, a pathetic asshole.

You follow a thin path to destruction. After Soviet Union did it. It took us 30 years to get back onto solid ground. We are the greatest country on this sour planet, do you have such resources? When you won't be able to milk the whole world and need to pay your debts?

• I don't want to offend anyone, but I sincerely wish you guys to experience what we've got in 1990s. When you couldn't buy potatoes and had fried onions for supper. Grain oats from humanitarian aid you were lucky to eat every morning. No forks in your Uni cafeteria, fellow-students getting mashed potatoes with gravy. We survived, alive and kicking. Can you?

I had a job back then, enough for tobacco and metro commuting. Beer on weekends. Had a true image of bloody capitalismus, enough for me. Thanks - no, please. I prefer chicken and melon and Putin, being not white but Red.

• Anything that doesn't kill us - makes us stronger. So far we are stronger than pussies who fucked up an awesome country. We have built it back better and going all the way to Curzon line. My Brother, when he was in MSK applying for Russian citizenship - said - why do you whine? You live in a bloody Future our Western Ukraine never reaches. No one in California or NJ as well. So it goes. You live in a provincial second-hand third world so-called country. Found by smugglers and scoundrels. America great yeah. Try to pay a metro entrance with your face. Oh, you don't have metro. Sorry. You have to drive to work sober every morning.

Russian jokes. You have learned less than I already forgot.

Karl Marx Friedrich Engels are two men, not four. And Slava KPSS isn't a man at all.

• Liberal virtue signaling. They don’t give two shits about anything, they just want to be the first to say they did something about it. There was the first woman senator, then the first black woman senator and now the first openly gay black woman senator, thanks to him. That’s a lot of lib points in his account.

Garbage Newsome will be the dem nom for 2024, mark it down.

• Dunno about that. I don't think the Dems will run another white oppressor for Prez.

Not when there are so many strong, powerful, super intelligent transgender black women ready to lead the nation.

Mike Obama as an example.