Classic cartoons

• Nothing comes close to these old Warner Bros cartoons.

I was just watching some random TV after waking up from a long nap and this one came on. This is just genius. Lol.

And the other night I had this on too. Cartoons that is. And I was paying attention to the sound effects. It was roadrunner. I mean those sound effects are incredible. I was trying to figure out how they even made them back then. Like the jet type sounds when things are falling through the air and then when they hit the ground the big booms and all the effects that they use. It's really incredible if you just think about it and listen to them.

Anyway, this scene is just fucking great! And the giant explosion at the end. Lol. The voice is too.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

I'm not certain I want membership in a club with standards so low as to allow me membership.